shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got engaged! (Guess my ring size)

instantnoodles

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone!
I've been a long time lurker, but I just got engaged last night! Thank you so much to the pricescope community, my now fiance picked out the most PERFECT diamond. It is so SPARKLY! (I have a maul store earrings that I compare to my ring, and my ring wayyy outshines those earrings).

So basically I knew it was coming soon...but my boyfriend told me it was delayed due to the holiday (vday) whatnot. So I was really suspicious, so I accused him of lying. He was sooo sincere about it that I believed him. He told me "go call the store if you don't believe me". So I didn't want to look psycho, and call the store (b/c they called him to tell him it was "delayed").

Anyways, I'm still in school, and I did pretty well on a recent test, so he told me he wanted to take me out. Throughout the day, he kept saying "we don't have to go if you have to study", and I was like we'll see. 5:00 rolls by, and he was like "want to go?", and I was like "sure", b/c we were going to our favorite restaurant. So we went to the restaurant, ordered our food etc. During the middle of the meal, he was like "i have to go to the bathroom", and I was like ok. And when he came back, he was standing in the middle of the restaurant. And i was like OMG NO!. He was like "So i've been dating this girl for a little over 5 years, and I love her very much." He was really nervous, and so he asked really fast. He was like "So I guess I have to do the knee thing huh? And then he knelt down and was like "Would you marry me" (and he couldn't get the box open!!) LOL. It was pretty funny. So of course I said yes, b/c I wanted my rock. So he gave it to me, and the ppl at the restaurant brought over a vase of flowers for me. My fiance ordered it online and had it delivered to the restaurant. It was super adorable. Everyone kept coming up to congratulate us and ask to see the ring.

Pretty much he had to do it this way, or I'd know. He really wanted to suprise me since I was involved in the diamond picking process every step of the way.

Anyways, attached are the photos! I tried looking for the thread that was "guess my ring size" and I could not find it. Guess away!!. And thank you so much pricescope + everyone here!.

*edit* oops. i meant guess my diamond size. hehe. :lol:

ring6.JPG

ring5.JPG

ring4.JPG

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! What is your finger size? I am going to guess 1.5 carats. Congratulations!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
My guess is 1.35 carats.

The ring is gorgeous!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Beautiful ring!!! Im going to guess 1.3cts. :))

instantnoodles

Rough_Rock
EHR2009- My ring size is a 5. :bigsmile: any more guesses? Or do you guys want to know the answer?

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I'm going to guess. 1.10 ct. Whatever the size, it looks wonderful! Congratulations!!!!

instantnoodles

Rough_Rock
Hehe. Thanks everyone!. Thanks for playing. My diamond size is *drumroll* 1.5. So good job EHR2009!. :appl:

It's I SI1, 1.5 carats AGS0 stone. I can't stop looking at it. :love: :love: :love:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you both! Very pretty ring...I guess 1.10.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! Congrats on your engagement! :appl:

lokelani

Rough_Rock
Dangit! Too late, but I was actually going to guess your actual ring size, a 5, and the stone size, a 1.5. :sun:

It's really beautiful, congrats on your engagement!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to guess 1.25 on a size 4 finger. It looks huge and is very beautiful. I can't believe that it's an I. I was thinking G color.

Anyways congrats and what a cute little story.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It's beautiful! And I would have guessed 1.3 on a size 6 finger. :wink2:

instantnoodles

Rough_Rock
Thanks. Gothgrrl--> I can't seem to take real close up pics of it, all these pics are from my iphone. But I really can't see color in it at all. On the side at night I think I see a little yellow only if i lay it on a piece of white paper...but I might be hallucinating (b/c I can't see it during the day?). It's a cathedral style setting, so most of the body is kind of blocked by the setting. If anyone is debating whether to go for an I, I say go for it! I think it looks wonderful (but maybe I'm biased).

Attached is another pick in daylight. I'm wearing a red t-shirt so it has some red reflected from it.

daylight.JPG

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Those are such good photos to have taken on an iphone! Really beautiful ring :) I would have guessed 1.5 too. It looks so white!

jules.k

Rough_Rock
I would have guessed higher than 1.5! I have a 1.21 and yours definitely looks much bigger. It's gorgeous! Enjoy it :)

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to guess 1.60. It looks big! Congratulations!! I loved your proposal story! :appl:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! Congratulations!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Wow- besides your ring being beautiful, it also has perfect finger coverage!! Congrats and sorry I'm late to the game ;))

cec

Rough_Rock
Late, but congrats, it's beautiful!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty and looks wonderful.

shootingstar

Rough_Rock
I really love your e-ring! Both the stone and setting. Do you have any side view pics? May I also ask, how wide is your band? I am going to take a wild guess of 2.5mm :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results