shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got 16 new diamonds.....and a picture of my wedding band that just came in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
Ok,
So there tiny compared to my new 1.085 Ct H VS2, but there still my newest accuisition now that you all have given me the diamond bug!

I was looking for a white gold toned watch to go with my new white gold cathedral setting (and new band I just got, I'll post below).

I had it narrowed down to these 3. Right off the bat, this was that I thought I wanted.

Option #1- Citizen Eco-Drive 16 diamonds

option 1.jpg

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
Option #2 - Citizen Eco-drive with 10 diamonds.

option 2.jpg

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
Option #3- Citizen with Swarovski® Crystal's (not diamonds)

option 3.jpg

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
This is the watch I picked - Option #1 with my ring and new band.

new2.jpg

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
This is my new band that just came in to go with my new diamond and setting for my 17th wedding anniversary last month.

new3.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
At first I thought you wanted us to help you decide on the watch. Oh well, you went with the one I would have chosen. Great choice-ah the search for the perfect watch. I'm still looking, also for the perfect purse. It's as bad as looking for the perfect setting. Choices, Choices.

I love all your new stuff. Your diamond is beautiful. Love the band and the watch!

Happy Anniv! pssst what did he get?
2.gif
tongue.gif

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
The last two pictures are too big, how do I remove the old ones and repost them as the smaller pictures? I tried to edit and attach a file, but the old one is still there.

Sorry they are so big.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I agree--you made the best choice!
10.gif
The first watch struck me as elegant with just the right amount of sparkle... looks fabulous on your wrist with the rings...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results