shape
carat
color
clarity

Just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Lately I''m into band rings and stack rings. Today I was playing around with some of my rings, and decided to try on some of my colored gemstone rings with my solitaire. I kind of like this look! It''s a different look for a wedding ring for someone who wants something different, at any rate. And since some colored gemstones are MUCH cheaper than diamonds, it might be a good idea for those on a budget...saving money on a wedding band leaves more money for spending on the diamond!
9.gif

Here''s my new ruby and diamond band ring with my solitaire. I am liking this look. I like to mix it up sometimes, anyway.

ruby band.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the same solitaire with a mystic topaz band. I like this one, too.

topaz band.JPG

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I think the ruby combo looks especially nice!
1.gif

I also love mixing things up with my rings....sometimes wear them alone, other times mix and match with different bands.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Very neat SJZ! I think I am going to get an emerald (hubby''s birthstone) band...I also LOVE sapphires, blue and pink. I love the ruby band with your stone too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results