shape
carat
color
clarity

Just for fun, would you...

Would you spend the money on having a pair of pear drops made?

• Yes, of course - it is a different look to the disco ball drops!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, they are too similar in look.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other - please specify in your post.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... spend over 1k USD to get a small pair of SI E/F 6.75 x 4.5mm pear cut stones, for them to be simply wrapped in 10K WG, so that they can be worn as interchangeable drops with my existing small mined diamond huggies, when I already have a larger pair of paved mined diamond drops at my disposal?

The look and effect will be different, however, is it sufficient to justify the expense? :P2

Or am I asking the wrong question in a board that is dedicated all things related to jewellery?! :lol-2:

20180907225058_2.jpg
8E176AD4-C70F-4ABF-B793-A6ADB9ED494C.jpeg

BTW, I am seriously thinking about getting them made in Moissy to get the look and save on cost.

DK :cool2:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
It does seem like they'd be quite a different look from the ones you already have. And you already have the huggies, so... Of course on this forum we will say you need them! :)

I would do it, because as you said, the look would be different enough to make it worthwhile.

If you really wanted to make sure it was super different, you could get marquises, ECs or radiants instead of pears!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would do it, because as you said, the look would be different enough to make it worthwhile.

If you really wanted to make sure it was super different, you could get marquises, ECs or radiants instead of pears!

In addition to the disco ball drops, I have 2 pairs of semi-round baroque pearls in white and black peals, and 3 pairs of drop-shaped pearls in white, lavender and black pearls.

Apart from pears, I am also toying with round about 6mm each.

Don't really like the other shapes as drops TBH.

Quite like the idea of a small flower cluster though.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results