shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Engaged!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VITA930

Rough_Rock
He finally popped the question the other day while ice-skating in Rockefeller Center in NYC. Got down on one knee with his skates on!! lol....it was very nice and romantic. There were a lot of people (tourists) taking pictures....I have waited for that day for 10 1/2 years... We have been together since I was 18....

The ring is an "ideal" cut rectangular princess cut diamond. (I will post pics later, don't have them yet)...

F
VS1
Table: 63%
Depth: 72%
Crown Height: 10%
7.49x6.42x4.88

set in a tiffany platinum setting....just wanted to share this with all of you and thank you for the wonderful education you have given me.....

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement.
1.gif

VITA930

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Oh Vita Congratulations!!! How wonderful! Are you from NY? Did you travel there? Did you see it coming? Was he nervous? All the best to you both and HURRY with the pictures!!
love.gif
naughty.gif

VITA930

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much. We didn't have to travel, we live in Queens, NY. I was surprised. Didn't expect it to happen there... we are planning a trip to Europe this summer so I thought it was going to happen there, but instead......We went there after work, just to go iceskating.....will post pics soon...

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Vita930!
appl.gif
How fun that he completely surprised you too! Sounds like a beautiful diamond, can't wait to see the pics!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Oh congratulations! How exciting and wonderful! What a sweet proposal!
9.gif

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! The ring and proposal sound wonderful!
appl.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Queens here too Vita!!!

VITA930

Rough_Rock
I am trying to upload pics and they seem too big... How do I resize them???? Do I attach them or paste??? Need help....
Thanks

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
What I always do is resize them with software on my computer--I use photoshop, but there might be software that came with your camera, or if you have a Mac, you can use iPhoto. I'm not sure about Windows, but maybe somebody here will have some advice.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Lots of people from Queeens here. I'm a San Francisco native, but my mother grew up in Queens South Ozone park which was an Italian neighborhood in those days.

VITA930

Rough_Rock
This is my ring, I hope it worked and you can see it...

MY New Ring.jpg

VITA930

Rough_Rock
another one

My New Ring.2.jpg

VITA930

Rough_Rock
and another...

My New Ring.3.jpg

VITA930

Rough_Rock
and one more...

My New Ring.4.jpg

VITA930

Rough_Rock
and last one of the place where he proposed.. Rockefeller Center in NYC....the pics are not that clear and you can't see the beauty of the ring....

The Proposal Place.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your ring and wonderful story...
9.gif

Sparkler

Rough_Rock
Love the ring!!! what type of setting do you have? I like it!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a San Franciscan too and about 1 1/2 years ago moved to SoCal. I've never been to NYC, but it's on my travel list. My bf is flying back from NY as i type. I can't wait to visit NYC!! Hopefully in the Fall when all the trees are turning colors....

Congratulations VITA930!

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
HOW ROMANTIC
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
. I LOVE YOUR RING.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
That is so romantic and the ring is gorgeous and huge!!!
love.gif
Congrats!!!
appl.gif

kevinng

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 10/7/2004 2:19:20 PM firerock wrote:

I'm a San Franciscan too and about 1 1/2 years ago moved to SoCal. I've never been to NYC, but it's on my travel list. My bf is flying back from NY as i type. I can't wait to visit NYC!! Hopefully in the Fall when all the trees are turning colors....

Congratulations VITA930!
----------------

The 1st post was from ages ago, but what the hell...
tongue.gif

I was in NYC last Nov/Dec and it was great. I had some business at the Federal Reserve Bank of NY, so I stayed there for a week. Here's a picture of the all familiar tree right next to the skating ring. NYC is just great. Caught a musical and a play on Broadway, and it's just an amazing place to shop. Visit Tiffany's while you're there! I'm not saying that you should buy their diamonds... but it's a nice place to browse. I bought a simple pendant for my girlfriend there.
21.gif

NYChristmas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results