shape
carat
color
clarity

Just engaged on mother's day!

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
Just got engaged on mothers day!! Sweetest proposal ever! Sorry I cannot get any closeups of the diamond! I used my cell phone as my camera is at a friends! Sorry for the not so great quality! I know it's a 1.2 cushion brilliant, vs1, H. The 3 little diamonds on the underside of the ring are diamonds he added representing my 3 boys. :love:

ring5_0.jpg

ring7_0.jpg

ring4_2.jpg

ring3_4.jpg

ring2_4.jpg

ring_63.jpg

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Is the proposal story on another thread? I am so nosey :Up_to_something: , but I am a sap.
Love the ring and super love the sweet sentiment he put into the three stones. Wear it in good health and happiness!

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
vinjewels|1337229796|3197152 said:
Is the proposal story on another thread? I am so nosey :Up_to_something: , but I am a sap.
Love the ring and super love the sweet sentiment he put into the three stones. Wear it in good health and happiness!

It's in the ladies in waiting thread. Number 18 off the list! Lol! And for those that don't know me, this is my second marriage since my first dh passed away a few years ago. This nan is really all my younger guys even know. They've already asked if they can call him daddy now. <3

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

Your ring is absolutely stunning! :love: It is incredibly sweet that he had the three diamonds added for your boys.

ETA-I am so sorry to hear about your first husband passing. I am glad that you and your children are in a place in life where you are all able to be happy again. (((hugs)))

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! What a beautiful ring and wonderful happy ending for your family!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Beesha!! Beautiful ring and I'm so happy for you. May you wear your new ring in health and happiness!! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, beautiful ring!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
beesha77|1337230314|3197155 said:
vinjewels|1337229796|3197152 said:

It's in the ladies in waiting thread. Number 18 off the list! Lol! And for those that don't know me, this is my second marriage since my first dh passed away a few years ago. This nan is really all my younger guys even know. They've already asked if they can call him daddy now. <3

Beesha

So sweet about the boys asking to call him Daddy...... :love: :love: I really am so happy for you!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tears.... I read both threads... such a sweet story.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :appl:

Your ring is beautiful!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! I read your proposal (all in suits...) and you have found quite the gem in your fiance!!! congratulations on your new and exciting life ahead and your beautiful ring!

Very sorry to learn of your first DH passing and I'm so glad for you to have this new chapter in your life... {{{HUGS}}}

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring and the sentiment of joining your family is so sweet! Best wishes on your upcoming marriage! :appl:

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet and meaningful ring! Congrats to you and your three boys :)

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement Beesha :bigsmile: :appl:

Your ring is beautiful!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Beesha, I'm so happy for you!! :appl: Your ring is sooo beautiful and looks gorgeous on your lovely hands (which I'm jealous of btw! :cheeky: ) Congratulations to you as you start a wonderful new chapter in your life!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Gorgeous ring - and you should be a hand model! :) And what a sweet, sweet story! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Your ring is just beautiful.

kat08

Rough_Rock
The diamonds for your boys are such a special touch! Congrats, and beautiful ring!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
congratulations, the ring is seriously beautiful, even with your camera photos!!! I love this style tacori, and the 3 diamonds on the underside are SUCH a special touch and I love that he did that for you!! definitely wouldn't be the same with just the one that it comes with as a "signature" but you guys made it yours! such a happy ending and many more good wishes to you and your whole family in the future!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning, congrats!!! :love: :love: I am so happy for you fellow twin momma!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring really is lovely.

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! Congrats on your engagement! :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! :love: I love the added touch of sentiment with the three additional diamonds, super adorable! =)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Beesha! The ring is stunning :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is beautiful. ETA - I went to read your proposal story - that is very sweet.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring :love: and I am so very happy for this new family to be!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results