shape
carat
color
clarity

Just close MS and TX borders

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Infected migrants are crossing the boarder, into Texas and being disbursed throughout the US. This is much more of a health issue than a state rolling back to "normal" - I'm not sure that lockdowns and mask mandates work any better than freedom and allowing Americans to use common sense as we have been programmed to do over the past year. Just my opinion - many are hungry for the simple freedoms of life.

Yes, but no one is talking about this. From what I understand, the federal government isn’t even testing the migrants caught illegally crossing the boarder. The testing is being done by some local (Texas) jurisdictions.....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, but no one is talking about this. From what I understand, the federal government isn’t even testing the migrants caught illegally crossing the boarder. The testing is being done by some local (Texas) jurisdictions.....
No need to do that, b/c only Americans are super spreaders. :rolleyes:

Q

Queenie60

They’re no longer illegal. Just more privileged as they are allowed to travel to other parts of US. No quarantine, no questions asked. This poses a great health risk to our country.

Lula

Ideal_Rock

The feds offered to test. Texas Gov. stalled the offer and then blamed the feds for allowing “migrants” to spread Covid. I was born at night but not last night. I also used to live in Texas. I love Texas. We made many good friends there. But it’s not the only state to prioritize $$$ over health. The US has no safety net. By choice. Collectively we’ve made the decision to be okay with a large number of deaths. It’s not just Texas. This is on all of us.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is on all of us.

Yes, it certainly is.
And we will get out of this working together.
Giving a damn about our fellow human beings.

It starts with us.

startswithus.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The feds offered to test. Texas Gov. stalled the offer and then blamed the feds for allowing “migrants” to spread Covid. I was born at night but not last night. I also used to live in Texas. I love Texas. We made many good friends there. But it’s not the only state to prioritize $$$ over health. The US has no safety net. By choice. Collectively we’ve made the decision to be okay with a large number of deaths. It’s not just Texas. This is on all of us.

Why does the Texas Governor even have the capability to say yeh or nay to Covid testing for the incoming immigrants? The federal
government is the one that is allowing the immigrants to come in. IMO its their responsibility to test them and I think they should be
doing it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The feds offered to test. Texas Gov. stalled the offer and then blamed the feds for allowing “migrants” to spread Covid.
I blame the feds for opening up the flood gates.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results