shape
carat
color
clarity

Just checking in :)

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies! So many names have been removed from the list - CONGRATS!!!

My SO and I are celebrating our 8 year anniversary tomorrow so I am mentally preparing for all the "So, when is he going to propose?" :roll: questions. Kinda sucky that such happy occasions are filled with little annoyances like that. Luckily, I just moved for a new job so we won't run into everyone we know at dinner. :lol:
Is there a thread for those of us whose "timeline" depends on the job market? lol, if not, I might start one. It really is the only thing holding us back! Fingers crossed for his interview Thursday!! :appl: :read: :appl:

sjm

Rough_Rock
Congrats on 8 years! I hope you have a fabulous day of happiness and celebration - it certainly is an accomplishment! Lots of luck on the interviews!!!!!!!!!!

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
sjm said:
Congrats on 8 years! I hope you have a fabulous day of happiness and celebration - it certainly is an accomplishment! Lots of luck on the interviews!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun! :D

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck and DUST for everything. Job searches are no fun!

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
hey congratulations on celebrating your 8 years together! That's amazing :) Sending lots of job dust your way! Hope your SO nails his interview!

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much ladies! He is great at interviewing but as we are so young and the job market is cruddy, there always seems to be someone with a lot of experience applying for the same entry level positions. Everyone needs a job though! I am hopeful for this one , thanks for the Dust!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results