shape
carat
color
clarity

Just bought an amazing K ACA!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve just bought my first K diamond, and I can''t wait to see it! I''ll get it next week. This stone just spoke to me. It''s completely eye-clean, amazing IS image, and it''s right in my sweet spot for specs. I was also comparing this one with a similar J, and Leon at WF told me that face up or face down, he couldn''t tell the difference between the J and the K. It''s apparently closer to a J, which makes me really glad. I''ve never seen a K in person, so I hope I love the color. This stone will also be my first Classic. It will go into a pendant.

0.53 K SI1:
. Depth %: 60.9
. Table %: 55
. Crown Angle: 34.7
. Crown %: 15.6
. Star : 49.6
. Pavilion Angle: 40.7
. Pavilion %: 42.9
. Lower Girdle %: 76.9
. Girdle: Thin
. Measurements: 5.25-5.27X3.20

/images/site/d_lostF.jpg

/images/site/d_lost.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh kim, it''s gorgeous!!! Congrats!!! Can''t wait to see your pendant!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! It''s gorgeous! Not to mention, I had my eye on that diamond
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2006 5:21:54 PM
Author: Rascal49
Yay!! It''s gorgeous! Not to mention, I had my eye on that diamond
2.gif
Don''t you hate when that happens?
2.gif

Kim, it looks beautiful. I can''t wait to see it.

shay

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, ladies! I'm not having it set yet because I haven't decided on the setting, and I want to see the stone loose first, but Lisa, your three-prong is one of my absolute favorites. It's just stunning. I love the floating diamond look.

Michelle, I knew I had to act quickly!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh that will make a lovely pendant!! i would love a j or k in a pendant in that size. congrats and post pictures!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW the cutting on that looks really nice. Can''t wait to see your photos of it. Congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great size stone for a pendant, and the stone looks beautiful! I hope you''re good with the color...can''t wait to see which pendant design you choose!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results