shape
carat
color
clarity

Just because I have not been posting does not mean I have...

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Just because I have not been posting does not mean I hav

D&T|1303956114|2906728 said:
Boy you sure have been busy!!! you have a fantastic collection there CCN :love:

Can I just say how much I love that leverback buttercup earrings... I've been contemplating resetting my studs as I love the comfort of leverbacks or huggies.

I use to have a pair of buttercup studs and then I sold them to someone in Canada and they where stolen in the process...... :nono: ;(

I pointed these earrings out to my mom and told her that they where so pretty on......... One look and she was smitten! I just adore them!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333|1303995049|2906948 said:
You and Mommy were bad...very bad...and doesnt it feel wonderful! Love all your pieces (Mom's too).
Care to share what jeweler/city? I'm in FL and if I ever get near by would love to stop in to see his goodies!

Not sure if I can disclose on here but it is in a Flea Market on Sample rd in Deerfield Beach or it might actually be in Pompano. White Diamonds by Isaac.................... sweet man, Sweet deals, beautiful diamonds/jewelry!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1303952041|2906653 said:
Pretty stuff!

Is your helix piecing a diamond? Do you know what size it is?

It is....... but I am not sure what you are referring to as a helix piecing? Can you describe? Thanks everyone for you kinds comments. Would you believe I am contemplating calling the jeweler and buy another piece?? :devil:

emeraldcrazed

Shiny_Rock

I love your new jewelry! I live very close to where you got your new jewels and will def go and check out what they have! You did great enjoy!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

cushioncutnut|1304037342|2907513 said:
Pretty stuff!

It is....... but I am not sure what you are referring to as a helix piecing? Can you describe? Thanks everyone for you kinds comments. Would you believe I am contemplating calling the jeweler and buy another piece?? :devil:

The diamond up at the top of your earlobe. I'm wanting to have a diamond barbell made and am curious as to the size of your stone... Thanks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut said:

Can I just say how much I love that leverback buttercup earrings... I've been contemplating resetting my studs as I love the comfort of leverbacks or huggies.

I use to have a pair of buttercup studs and then I sold them to someone in Canada and they where stolen in the process...... :nono: ;(

I pointed these earrings out to my mom and told her that they where so pretty on......... One look and she was smitten! I just adore them!!

Oh no!... I sold something to someone in Canada once, and also stolen in transit as One of my biggest regret in selling a piece of jewelry, it wasn't that much, but i've never have had any theft loss from a sale ;( before and in hindsight should have just kept it. awww well.

I just love all the pieces, spectacular! Isn't it great to find a fantastic jeweler!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

D&T|1304046613|2907690 said:
cushioncutnut said:

Oh no!... I sold something to someone in Canada once, and also stolen in transit as One of my biggest regret in selling a piece of jewelry, it wasn't that much, but i've never have had any theft loss from a sale ;( before and in hindsight should have just kept it. awww well.

I just love all the pieces, spectacular! Isn't it great to find a fantastic jeweler!

Oh I am sorry that had happened to you to! :nono: I too had wished that I would have just kept them. I shudder when I think about it as I was also standing on the fence about selling them. Had sold several pieces of my jewelry and sent them overseas no problem........ but because of this situation, I won't send anything out of the country again........... :errrr:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC|1304045206|2907666 said:
Pretty stuff!

The diamond up at the top of your earlobe. I'm wanting to have a diamond barbell made and am curious as to the size of your stone... Thanks!

OH oops... I have never heard it "termed" that way. lOL! It is actually a very small "martini set" , light-pink diamond. It is about a .03 point diamond maybe bigger? about 2mm??

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

cushioncutnut|1304088133|2907924 said:
MC|1304045206|2907666 said:
Pretty stuff!

OH oops... I have never heard it "termed" that way. lOL! It is actually a very small "martini set" , light-pink diamond. It is about a .03 point diamond maybe bigger? about 2mm??

Thanks! It looks a lot bigger in the photo. I thought it was .10 points. lol I guess I need to test some out in person before being sure of size.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

CCN - any chance of you posting a few more pics of your gorgeous ER setting with various bands? I saw it in your other thread with the bay band, but am very keen to see it with a plain or prong set band. I am anxiously awaiting the return of my ER with the same head so am also planning what I may be able to wear it with. I appreciate you may have other things to do besides photograph your various combinations of bling :wink2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have a few more pics with the 2 different bands but I don't have a plain band to take a pic with........ :errrr: Although, I really want a plain band as I think more than any band that I have tried, a plain band will be the most perfect with it. Can't wait to see your ring!!!

Thanks everyone!

Florida and Bling 010.JPG

Florida and Bling 013.JPG

Florida and Bling 015.JPG

253.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here is a profile shot with the 3mm band. Hope that helps.....

249.JPG

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous collection of bling!! I love every piece...your hoops are beautiful, am in love with the buttercup earrings, and the bracelets...oh heck, I love it all! Thanks for sharing you and your mom's shopping spree with us, and enjoy all your new sparklies!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

Oooh I love the profile shot! Lovely lovely. Is the 2nd pic you just posted a diff band or is that the 3mm from a distance? It lOoks beautiful IMO!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

Asking a lot, but can you turn one of the bands around to show a plain band for comparison (if they're not eternities?)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow. What a wonderful collection.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

loveloveloveit|1304302370|2909640 said:
Oooh I love the profile shot! Lovely lovely. Is the 2nd pic you just posted a diff band or is that the 3mm from a distance? It lOoks beautiful IMO!

It is a different band. It is actually the first band I bought. I will try to get a picture of the back of the band with the ring and both together if I remember to do so. Thanks everyone!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooooooooo, gorgeous new goodies for you and your Mom! You're so bad when you go to FL. Next time you need to take me with you! :tongue:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom|1305046711|2917456 said:
Ooooooooo, gorgeous new goodies for you and your Mom! You're so bad when you go to FL. Next time you need to take me with you! :tongue:

That would be so fun and DANGEROUS!! :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

loveloveloveit|1304303504|2909649 said:
Asking a lot, but can you turn one of the bands around to show a plain band for comparison (if they're not eternities?)

I finally got around to this today.... I took several different pic to show different options. I really like the option of a plain 3mm band with the 2mm diamond Ebay band. It is not as "gappy" as it appears in the photos. That is the 3mm diamond band turned around with it....

reset with band options 012.JPG

reset with band options 015.JPG

reset with band options 018.JPG

reset with band options 047.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results