clarity

Just about a year overdue...

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock

SOOO pretty HH!

1.gif
What a gorgeous bride you were!

I love looking at your pictures!

Hey, can we see a picture of the baby? Or the belly?
3.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great pics. Everyone looks like they had a good time.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much for your kind words. It was a wonderful day and I''m over the moon about the pictures. I just want to frame them all! Is it tacky to plaster your house with pictures of yourself?

LOL P40! Here''s a pic from late last week. I plan to take a new picture tomorrow for BPF. I''m 27.5 weeks and I''ve packed on about 25 lbs from when we got our positive...Hard to believe I''m the same person.

Hh 26.5.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing. Everything looks amazing! What kind of venue was your dinner/reception held in? It looks really unique!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Amazing, HH!!! Love your pictures!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos, HH! You looked fabulous.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW HH you GORGEOUS thing!!! You have the most incredible complexion ever!! Great pics!
36.gif
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2010 9:23:47 PM
Author: Future Mrs. Sterling
Thanks so much for sharing. Everything looks amazing! What kind of venue was your dinner/reception held in? It looks really unique!

FMS, it was a restaurant in Providence, RI that''s in an old knife making factory.

The owner was raised traveling the world, as her father was a textile trader out of Alexandia Egypt. I believe she was raised in Spain for the most part and has the most amazing aesthetic for eclectic decor. Anyway, she picked up bits and pieces throughout her travels, and obviously has tons of textiles. When she and her husband retired they decided to open this restaurant and she used the antiquities, etc she''d collected over the years to decorate the space. The greater building is very unique, it''s actually three buildings set in a triangle with the courtyard in the middle. Like I said, it was once a knife making factory, but is now condos, the restaurant and art studio space (Providence has a big art scene due to the Rhode Island School of Design being in providence).

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What stunning locations! And your dress is one of my all-time favorites. I love every bit of it!
30.gif
30.gif

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/24/2010 7:45:45 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Thank you all so much for your kind words. It was a wonderful day and I'm over the moon about the pictures. I just want to frame them all! Is it tacky to plaster your house with pictures of yourself?

LOL P40! Here's a pic from late last week. I plan to take a new picture tomorrow for BPF. I'm 27.5 weeks and I've packed on about 25 lbs from when we got our positive...Hard to believe I'm the same person.
HAHA! Thanks!

You are lookin' good Mama! Seriously!

My friend is due the first week in Aug and she has like a weird cone shaped orb jutting out straight forward from her belly!! It's pretty peculiar to see in real life!!

What an exciting time for you!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with you! I love the look of the brick in those photographs. You look(ed) amazing. The shoes are adorable. Your growing belly bump is too fabulous. Many congratulations to you.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love your wedding HH!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Great pics - everything was gorgeous!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics turned out great! I''d seen the non-pros and those were fantastic but these are even better. Your dress was TDF!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything was gorgeous! You especially, of course! I love your dress and your hair SO MUCH!

And your late pro pics thread might inspire me to finally post mine! (I''m lazy and was hoping PS 2.0 would make it easier to post pictures.)

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks so beautiful!!! YAY!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! thanks for sharing!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results