shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a silly happy post to share my smiles :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
because I can''t stop smilin! And it''s just something silly, but I can''t help myself!
9.gif
hehe.

My v-day present from my guy was a heart necklace that has little tiny diamonds in it, I think he said it was only like 1/10 total carat weight, but I''ve never had ANY diamonds before, and it''s just so sweet :) I did try and take a picture but it just comes out all fuzzy for me and it just looks like a blob so I''m not gonna bother
7.gif

The other thing thats making me smile so much is that last night me and my guy were in bed watching our Sunday night shows together, and I had my laptop because I was finishing up some things. Well a commercial came on for some journey jewelry and my guy said something about how oh, I guess THATS who sells though hey? I said well no, practically any jewelery store has at least one version of the journey jewelery, and so I pulled up the webpage for Kohls department store as an example, and said look, they''ve even got rings in that style, remember when I showed you this ring that I was talking to my sister about, yada yada yada..... then without even thinking about it until I had already said it (I try not to mention rings too much because he gets irritated about it, thinks I look at them too much, hehe), I pointed to another one of the rings on the page and said look, you can get a 5 stone ring that has a 1 carat total weight for waaaaaaaaay less than if you got a 1 carat solitaire. And instead of rolling his eyes or getting upset he goes oh yeah?, find that on eBay (He''s weird I know, but I did it anyways because he NEVER wants to look at jewelery at all with me, so even if it''s on ebay, I''ll take the chance! lol) So after a bit of searching and showing him other rings that came up, I said well I can''t find it on there, but eBay is pretty risky when buying quality jewelery anyways... so then he tells me, well..... pull up my uncles website (here''s me sitting on shock
23.gif
) This is a MAJOR breakthrough for him/us. He NEVER wants to look at rings with me, it''s like pulling teeth for him to even TALK about anything like that. He talks about "THE wedding" and babies all the time, but rings? Oh no, he wont'' go there. So imagine my surprise when he asks me to pull up his uncles website for his jewelery store and when I hand the computer over to him, he looks at a couple of pictures and then goes into the catalog and starts doing a search for rings!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!

So I know, it''s totally silly, but it just made me sooooo excited and happy, I totally couldn''t even believe it.
30.gif

Ok, thats the end of my silly little post to share my happiness!

I hope everyone else had a really great weekend too!
30.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I love it when there''s a break through like this!
It is very exciting and I hope it opens up the possiblility of engaged for you soon!
Is a 5 stone ring what you really want? If so that''s great! but don''t settle because it''s cheaper

Maybe ring shopping soon??....
41.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh i totally understand and can relate to getting giddy and happy when your guy shows the least bit of interest in anything ring related! enjoy your v-day necklace!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! I love those conversations-they make you feel on top of the world!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
That''s not silly at all...it sounds like there may be a ring in your future very soon
9.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 2:58:03 PM
Author: MustangFan
I love it when there''s a break through like this!

It is very exciting and I hope it opens up the possiblility of engaged for you soon!

Is a 5 stone ring what you really want? If so that''s great! but don''t settle because it''s cheaper

Maybe ring shopping soon??....
41.gif

I don''t know what I really want, but I do love the look of them, and how it''s not the usual engagement ring. I like to be different :) In any case, I guess I was just trying to point out that he can get more bling for less if he goes with several smaller stones rather than one. I don''t know, like I said, I''m surprised he was even paying attention!

I would LOVE to go ring shopping, but I''m still feeling weird about going with him when I think about it. I''ve always been very weird about receiving gifts, like I don''t want people to spend the money on me unless I''m getting them something in kind. So I''m worried that I''ll do the same thing if we go to look at rings together, and I don''t know if he''ll volunteer his budget or not, but if he chooses not too, I''ll be worried that he''ll get freaked out by some of the things I know I''ll venture towards.. in any case, I suppose we''ll find out if it ever happens! He''s still very much in the mindset of "It''s my gift to you, I get to pick it out".
20.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Those breakthroughs are nice! Enjoy!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Partyjewels, your necklace sounds pretty! You''re not silly at all! Those little conversations kept me going for a long time. It makes you know he''s thinking about it, cares about it, etc... helps keep you a bit stabilized on those days where you''re sooooo ready. Sounds like you guys had a fun night!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results