shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a fun ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Needed a little retail therapy today, so I made an offer on an estate ring, thought it looked fun. Any idea who makes this ring? Or a ring like this?

bub2.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Very cute! I have no idea who makes something like it, though! Looks kinda like one of those bubble rings but I think they are less symmetric.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, it does remind me of the bubble rings. I liked that there was miligrain though.

Does anyone know if jewelers can "freshen up" miligraining? I''ve heard it fades over time and was wondering if it was possible to restore it.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh Fun ring! yay! great therapy
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a really cute ring! Where did you find it? Hey, did you ever find your spinel pendant??

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
What a nice way to treat yourself.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 5:57:23 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Yeah, it does remind me of the bubble rings. I liked that there was miligrain though.

Does anyone know if jewelers can ''freshen up'' miligraining? I''ve heard it fades over time and was wondering if it was possible to restore it.
I think it depends on how much bezel there is. I would only take it to a really reputable place - rounds that small can be tricky. Very nice ring though - great find!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results