shape
carat
color
clarity

Jussie Smollett

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ME TOO, as a matter of fact, I lived in the apartment complex right across the street from the complex were Brawley lied about what happened (not at the same time, before). But I lived in the mid hudson valley in 87. It was a very hurtful situation for the mid Hudson Valley for sure. She ended up being a no-op and we got the Rev for the rest of our lives. I remember thinking oh dang she was out with friends and it was better to make up a story than have her mother know she was partying. Terrible time for Poughkeepsie area. Let's hope Chi town doesn't have to go thru years of lawsuits etc like we did in Poughkeepsie.

Pretty sure this guy needs mental help. And it's really sickening how many resources were diverted so this joker could have his moment in the sun.

Of course I'm old enough to remember the Tawana Brawley case.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What exactly are we arguing about there? It doesn't sound like anyone actually believes Smollett, we all agree that his hoax was reprehensible, and no one has suggested that he shouldn't be afforded due process anyway.

Remember when Pete Davidson of SNL apologized to Lt. Cmdr Dan Crenshaw on air? He said, "If any good came of this, it's that the left and the right can finally agree on something - I'm a dick."

I think we an all agree here, let's try it!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What exactly are we arguing about there? It doesn't sound like anyone actually believes Smollett, we all agree that his hoax was reprehensible, and no one has suggested that he shouldn't be afforded due process anyway.

Remember when Pete Davidson of SNL apologized to Lt. Cmdr Dan Crenshaw on air? He said, "If any good came of this, it's that the left and the right can finally agree on something - I'm a dick."

I think we an all agree here, let's try it!
LIKE LIKE LIKE!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a suburban Chicago citizen I couldn’t understand how the perpetrators told him this was mAGA country. That was the first tip off. I was impressed with the chief of police conference and that the police were taking their time building a case and not making accusations. The chief and the prosecutor are both black. The defense is white. After Laquan McDonald case we need to tread lightly and make sure we have the facts. Don’t assume white police force is after a poor Black defendant. This guy is sinking his own ship.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results