shape
carat
color
clarity

Jumped on the milgrain bezel studs bandwagon!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi gang!

It has been a long time since i've posted. 15 months ago I had twin boys. To commemorate my little studs, I got studs! Yekuteil at ID Jewelry hooked me up with a .93 ctw pair of beautiful diamonds. I talked to him on Wednesday morning and they were in my ears by Friday!

They are h-i, SI. Amazingly well cut, it's like 4th of july on my ears.

I'll try to post pictures later. I forget how to post pics - can I use a site like tinypic or can I upload directly from my machine?

Thanks!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
you can load directly from your computer

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Click upload attachment down below your text box. It is super easy! What a great choice for a baby gift for twins!

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait to see these!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see these picture. These earrings sound beautiful!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just how cute are you? LOL!! You got studs in honor of your two little studs! It's exciting to see how many of us are ordering our sparklies from I.D. Jewelry lately. Yekutiel is making me a second e-ring and custom wedding band as we speak. I can't wait until mine arrive in ten days. Please let's see some pictures of your pretty new earrings. I need something to tide me over ::) .

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Huge congrats on both pairs of studs!! :bigsmile: Can't wait for pics!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on the twins!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see these!!!!!! ID Jewelry does it again! Heehee. It's amazing what they can do, isn't it?

Love love love milgrain bezels! :love: :appl: Hurry and show off pics, please!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations on the twins!!

the studs sound gorgeous...I am loving all of these milgrain bezel studs :) can't wait to see pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results