shape
carat
color
clarity

Judith Ripka Sterling and 18k pendant for anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Our anniversary was on the 13th and my husband wanted to get me something gemstone related. We wound up getting a very pretty citrine enhancer at the Judith Ripka store ( they were having an amazing sale). It has a cute little gold heart at the top with three tiny diamonds. It''s kind of a high cut checker board oval with long facets. My first checker board cut actually which I have never been attracted too but for me this piece works well. I love it and want the matching earrings now.

It''s a great store by the way and if you get a chance to visit one you should. The sales people are really nice. They let my two year old play with a $90,000, 26 carat bracelet the whole time we were there. I don''t think any other store would allow something like that. And I think it''s wonderful how her store has something priced for almost any budget.

I already had a couple other pendants planned. My CL diamond and my aquamarine. I hope to have one of them set in a few months to add small pendant collection.

Having problemsposting a photo.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
here it is.

ripka 4576.JPG

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh pretty pretty! Do you have a shot from the front? I love citrine, that''s going to be my next gemstone - it''s my birthstone :)

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, very pretty!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I''ll try to get another photo later. My daughter is in a seriously fussy mod today so I''d better log off.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 11:10:00 AM
Author: innerkitten
Thanks guys! I''ll try to get another photo later. My daughter is in a seriously fussy mod today so I''d better log off.
Awww. She''s missing that 29 carat toy :)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Innerkitten. That is beautiful. Looking forward to more pictures. Is her store in S.F. ?

Linda

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see more pictures too! What kind of chain to you plan on pairing with your new beauty?

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
OH, I love that cut. Happy anniversary!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Linda, Yes she has a store on Geary street. Check it out next time your in the city. It''s in the same neighborhood as Lang antiques and the new Debeers store.

LIB, I only own dainty WG or sterling chains so right now thats what I''m using. But I wouldn''t mind getting one of the judith ripka chains at some point to go with it.

ripka2t4t.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry about the blurry pic. Maybe I can replace that with better one later.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I like the snap part in the back

ripka32ui45.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results