shape
carat
color
clarity

Jubilee Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

j_yeh

Rough_Rock
As some of you may know, I found a jubilee late last year and decided to have the setting made by none other than Leon Mege.

Sorry for the late post, and the new topic...but I just couldn''t reply to the previous post for some reason!
If you do a search on my user name you will find the links to that discussion.

I am saving this for my 2 year old daughter Jubilee when she is old enough to appreciate all my efforts in finding this lovely bauble.

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=274

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!
36.gif

And what a sweet story to it. I''m sure your daughter will be so touched you did this!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
the ring is beautiful and the design elements personalized for your daughter are priceless. you did good!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS! That jube, the airline, the halo...magnificent!!!

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
I don''t get it - are you having a e-ring made now for your daughter somewhere down the line (like in 20 years)?
23.gif
If so, that''s a pretty unique idea. Very pretty ring!
1.gif

j_yeh

Rough_Rock
Well, actually...yes. I know I wanted to get a jubilee stone for my daughter and it took me nearly 8 months to find one that i liked. GOG helped me iron out the details, and Jonathon gave me such a detailed report to boot too. Well, I wanted a special setting for this stone and was unsure of whether I wanted it made into a ring, or pendant but Leon really did good for me. I had something completely different in mind, but I followed Leon''s artistic suggestions amd I am very happy. It did take him over 3 months to do and he did make a few
26.gif
mistakes that he offered to remedy but I wanted to leave it as is because the emerald inside the ring is very delicate and didn''t want to risk cracking it if he remade and reset.

This ring is reserved for my daughter, she can wear it as a ring hand ring because i am sure her future hubby will get a ring much larger and much more sparkly than what I have saved for her. Its more for the sentiment...my husband thinks I am crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results