shape
carat
color
clarity

JTV, GSN, DSN or others pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
This one with the inclusion more visiable.

IMG_2291_1_1.JPG

This is from the back of the stone

IMG_2290_1_1.JPG

It is still pretty though. Are you going to set the stone ?

Linda

Isn''t Spessertite garnet a type ll gemstone? Seems like somewhere in the back of my pea brain it is stuck there.
20.gif

Connie

Thanks Linda, Sometime in the future I will. Right now I am working on a large tourmaline for a pendant. I''ll be sure to post pics when it is complete.
I''ve learned buying the stones is the easy part.

Doug

Doug, I know what you mean. LOL LOL. I would love to make a pendant out of a 3+ carat Andesine that I have. Just haven''t gotten around to it yet.

Linda

Yes it is a type II. Looking at your avater Connie, I have trouble agreeing with the second part of your statement

I have trouble agreeing with the second part of your statement

What do you mean????

Linda...I had my 3.89 Andesine/Labradorite set and I love it. I want to have it appraised soon.

Connie

Judging by your avatar . You know what you are talking about.

There is no "pea brain" sitting on your side of the moniter.

Well thanks Doug (blush). My avatar is a Tanzie I bought from JTV.It was not made by them but was bought from a vendor that sold to the Carabian.Well after the storms the vendor came to JTV to sell his Tanzanite merchandise because the Carabian was not buying at the time. JTV made a deal and passed it on.This ring appraised for more than 3 times what I paid for it. I was very pleased......WANT MORE!lol!

This is my Labradorite/Andesine (12X10, 3.89ct) & diamond (.83ct.) ring I had set last week. Hope to have it appraised sometime soon.
36.gif

labsemi.JPG

Another pic...

semilab.JPG

This is a yellow sapphire (3.52ct) & diamond (.70) ring I had mounted at a remount show.
20.gif

SapphireY.JPG

Wrong pic...I think this one is better. So hard to get a good picture.The sapphire is set in a yellow gold basket but the rest is in white.

Ysapphire.JPG

That spinel it to die for..it looks almost like a ruby to me. Thanks for sharing!

colormyworld, that spessertite looks just like the one I received from JTV but smaller (1.0ct) I''ll try to post a pic. Pretty color, but included.

WOW WOW WOW Connie, those are BEAUTIFUL. Where did you purchase that yellow sapphire? I forgot.

Linda

Holy Moly!!!!!! That is some serious hard ware.
That labradorite/ andesine ring is a very unique design. Looks just perfect for the stone.
I really love that sapphire also.
Congrats on puting those together.

Doug

OH BOY, MY Padparadscha from Gem Shopping Network just arrived from Fed Ex. I ripped open the box. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. The color is just what I wanted. The pink/orange sunset. WHOO HOO, I am soooooooooooooo happy. It is a 1.22 cushion cut. NO windows either in the stone. I lucked out with this one.
I can''t wait to get it set.

I may have to pick out diamonds from Whiteflash. I was thinking of .30 on either side. What do you all think? Not sure what to do.

Linda I know, I know, I have to post pictures. I am sooooooooooooo happy with this stone.
9.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Date: 6/5/2006 4:40:04 PM
Author: Linda W

I know, I know, I have to post pictures. I am sooooooooooooo happy with this stone.
9.gif
36.gif
30.gif
You certainly do!!!!! Congratulations!

I CAN''T WAIT to see it. Is it a squarish cushion?

widget

Hi Widget,

Yes it is square cushion, I guess that is why the carat weight looks smaller. I am going to have to have my daughter take the pictures. Our digitial isnt'' working with our new computer. We tried 4 times last night and can''t figure out what the problem is.

This pad really sparkles. It is a Celyon pad. Marvin closed it out. I got it for $2,500.00 I hope I got a good deal on it. It really glows. That is what really impresses me.

BTW. I LOVE your jewelry collection. I would be sitting all day staring at it. ha ha ha ha.

Linda

OK, I am beginning to think I am the weird one on Pricescope. I like Pads, better than diamonds. ha ha ha ha.

Linda
9.gif

You''re not weird at all, Linda! Just consider yourself a member of a small, very elite group!
9.gif

In a recent thread someone asked: "Why do you love diamonds?" I answered: "Because they make nice accents for colored stones.."
11.gif

widget

LOL, good answer Widget. I do love your Ascher though, oops, think I spelled that wrong. Emeralds used to be my favorite, until I discovered Pads. They are so beautiful. Sapphires are my birthstone too, so now I have a good excuse for buying this new pad, ha ha ha.

Linda

Widget,

Where did you have your Pad set? Did you have Whiteflash do it for you? It is so beautiful, I love the setting.

Linda

Linda you are by no means wierd. There are quite a few of us who prefer to "color our world" I my self think diamonds are rather boring except as accents of course. Please post pics of the pad.
Thank you loriann. I have some very nice stones from JTV and this one is much less included looking in real life.

Doug

By the way....when you get the pictures, be sure to post them in a new thread of your very own. You don''t want your treasure "lost" in the ''television thread!
5.gif

widget

Widget: OK I will, I will ask my daughter to help me this week.

Doug, thank you. I fell the same way too.

Linda

Opps I did not mean to sound like your echo widget. I guess great minds think alike. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP