shape
carat
color
clarity

Jtv and others mmd

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Don't give up!:wavey: I had a beautiful ring in mind day before yesterday and was going back and forth on it before actually committing to the purchase even though it was in my heart:kiss2: to get it. It sold out before I could grab it. I said oh :roll2:well... The next day I went back and checked the website again and lo and behold it was back for sale again. I guess that someone else backed out so I took it as a sign that it was definitely meant for me! (Bad:oops: I know, lol) I purchased it and it is being shipped out to me today! :dance:YAY!!

Moral of the story, you never know..You might just get lucky!;)2

Well after what you've mentioned, I just checked back today and one was indeed back to being available.
I snatched up the last one! :dance:
Thanks!
upload_2018-11-29_10-6-46.png

Last edited:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Well after what you've mentioned, I just checked back today and one was indeed back to being available.
I snatched up the last one! :dance:
Thanks!
upload_2018-11-29_10-6-46.png

:D See, I told ya, you never know! So it was meant for you to have them!;)2 Your post made me smile, I am so happy that you were able to get them after all, they are beautiful!:kiss2:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if the huge price differences are old stock v new stock, and the new stock is priced lower now that Lightbox is its competition?

The pieces you ladies have posted look so pretty! The “snowflake” earrings look great on and the detail on the vintage inspired pieces is really nice.

That could very well be the case!;)2 I think that Evine has had LGD for a bit longer than JTV because when JTV launched them on October 25th, that is when I had ordered the 2 Carat ring above (Such a stunner:roll2:) and the host (Melissa) said that it was the very first time in all of JTV's history that they had LGD.. It was a big deal..8-)

I think now that Lightbox is coming out that there will be many more LGD on the market for competition and this is just the start of them becoming more popular like Moissanite has.. I was selling my mined diamonds to buy Moissanites but now that LGD/MMD have arrived in a more affordable price point I am collecting diamonds again! (Have mercy on my poor jewelry box and wallet!!!):(2

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Same brand as my friends ring, we louped the earrings and they were totally clean. They are as white as my F stones. The cut seemed ok because they are very small.

@AprilBaby can you tell me what the markings inside your friends ring show? I am seeing that most of the LGD jewelry from JTV has the hallmark DK inside along with the gold stamp.. I have tried to search DK to see who the designer is for all their jewelry and haven't had any luck. If the jewelry from Evine is also marked DK with the gold stamp they are definitely coming from the same place regardless of the price points they are listing them at for sale..

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
995DC8CC-49C3-4825-BFA3-007430CA0384.png Symbol, 14 kt, India

iPhone X 2x focus

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
995DC8CC-49C3-4825-BFA3-007430CA0384.png Symbol, 14 kt, India

iPhone X 2x focus

:appl:Thank you! Okay so that confirms that they are more than likely from different sources..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results