carat
color
clarity

JOTW - Nature Inspired

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1608132000179.png 1608132438902.png 1608133766722.png

Over this summer I fell in love with designer Kat Florence's jewelry, and purchased a couple of pieces. Many of her designs are nature-inspired, and are so well thought out with melee diamond placement to mimic the way light would hit or dew would form. She's also known for using D FL diamonds in her pieces. Her gemstone jewelry is TDF, with the settings curling around and cradling the stone. They are very large pieces as well. I just wish I had somewhere to wear some of them to, they truly are that magnificent.

I haven't posted the two pieces I currently have, but wanted to post what I treated myself to for Christmas this year. I was contacted by her atelier with a special offer. Apparently, D FL diamonds are getting harder to come by and the D FL line has been discontinued. Having had some supply still available, they were looking to re-create some existing pieces. The above photos are what I have chosen for myself.

The first photo is a lily necklace set with over three carats of diamonds. What you see is the yellow gold version, mine will be in platinum. The chain is 20 inches in length.

The hoops feature over four carats of diamonds and have what I would call her trademark tail at the bottom. It's that little tail that makes these different, I believe. It almost looks as though the diamonds are going to drip off the bottom. They'll be made in 18 kt white gold.

The leaf necklace shown is similar to what I purchased and will be in 18 kt yellow gold. My leaf is a bit broader, the melee more sparse and strategically placed, and it also has two fifteen point pears, also strategically placed. The chain on this piece is 24 inches in length.

I am sooo happy and excited and cannot wait to receive these pieces. I've got about five more weeks to wait.

Her jewelry is exquisite, you can see it on her website, Facebook, or Instagram pages.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Looking forward to see your own pieces when you have received them

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and original.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results