'
'
'
'
'
For Hispanic attacks.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Native Spanish speaker here - that's cute.

Xanax, Xanax
Culito de rana,
Si no se sana hoy,
Se sana manaña

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:
That's a good one Kenny, thanks. I needed a laugh this AM. :lol:

My contribution for this morning.

"Nearly 70 percent of Americans said a Trump presidency would make them 'anxious.' And 30 percent said a Trump presidency would make them 'Canadian.'" –Conan O'Brien

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How to speak Australian, for foreigners.

Greet anyone you meet in the land down under with the following three words, said in a reasonably quick progression:
GOOD EYE MIGHT

(say it out loud :lol: )

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1469013696|4057506 said:
How to speak Australian, for foreigners.

Greet anyone you meet in the land down under with the following three words, said in a reasonably quick progression:
GOOD EYE MIGHT

(say it out loud :lol: )

I love this, Jordy!

Deb :wavey:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've got more Deb...

If an Australian is staying with you and they mention they need to shave, offer them one of your 'RAISE UP LIGHTS'

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1469080926|4057865 said:
I've got more Deb...

If an Australian is staying with you and they mention they need to shave, offer them one of your 'RAISE UP LIGHTS'

I tried saying it out loud many times, hearing "blights" at the end. I just cannot get it. I need a translation! I fear I would never make it in Australia, which is sad because Liane Moriarty is one of my favorite authors. I do just fine as long as i am dealing with the written, as opposed to the spoken, word!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You need to say it in a reasonably quick progression, should sound like 'razor blades' with an Aussie accent :bigsmile:

Accents are a funny thing like that, you hear them on TV and they seem easy to listen to but in person it becomes hard. I used to run an Irish themed pub in Melbourne and the UK backpacker staff and I would constantly be asking each other 'what on earth did you just say?!?!?' :lol:

P.s sorry to threadjack Kenny, here's another joke:

I bought the U2 satellite navigation recently and it's junk. The streets have no names and I still haven't found what I'm looking for

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1469102504|4057896 said:
You need to say it in a reasonably quick progression, should sound like 'razor blades' with an Aussie accent :bigsmile:

Accents are a funny thing like that, you hear them on TV and they seem easy to listen to but in person it becomes hard. I used to run an Irish themed pub in Melbourne and the UK backpacker staff and I would constantly be asking each other 'what on earth did you just say?!?!?' :lol:

P.s sorry to threadjack Kenny, here's another joke:

I bought the U2 satellite navigation recently and it's junk. The streets have no names and I still haven't found what I'm looking for

I can't believe I didn't hear "razor blades"! Thank you, Jordy. And although "Where the Streets Have No Name" didn't jump out at me instantly, I heard "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" in melody the first time I read it here. Funny how that happens. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results