shape
carat
color
clarity

Jogia Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Symo

Rough_Rock
http://www.jogiadiamonds.com.au

Has anyone used this website before? I''m in the market for an engagement ring and came across the above site. They seem pretty good. I''m in Brisbane, (so can''t get to any of the actual shops) but I like that they have things like ASET, as well as showing the GIA or AGS cert for all the diamonds, pictures, and videos etc.

The other thing that got me interested was that they have lifetime upgrade on all their signature range "Crossfire".

I have contacted them with a few questions on their imported diamonds, and they were really friendly, no sooner had I submitted the enquire form that someone had called me back.

I''ve found a few threads with them mentioned them on here, but not in any real detail. Haven''t heard any bad stories about them, but all the info I''ve seen has been sort of in passing.

So has anyone here used them before? And got any feed back?

The other thing I was hoping people could comment on, they do import diamonds (which are much cheaper), but they for a start won''t do buy backs/upgrades or anything on them, and they say the cut quality is going to be a lot poorer. Can anyone confirm this for me? I do want a diamond that has a decent cut.

Cheers
Symo

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/22/2009 1:22:22 AM
Author:Symo
http://www.jogiadiamonds.com.au

Has anyone used this website before? I''m in the market for an engagement ring and came across the above site. They seem pretty good. I''m in Brisbane, (so can''t get to any of the actual shops) but I like that they have things like ASET, as well as showing the GIA or AGS cert for all the diamonds, pictures, and videos etc.

The other thing that got me interested was that they have lifetime upgrade on all their signature range ''Crossfire''.

I have contacted them with a few questions on their imported diamonds, and they were really friendly, no sooner had I submitted the enquire form that someone had called me back.

I''ve found a few threads with them mentioned them on here, but not in any real detail. Haven''t heard any bad stories about them, but all the info I''ve seen has been sort of in passing.

So has anyone here used them before? And got any feed back?

The other thing I was hoping people could comment on, they do import diamonds (which are much cheaper), but they for a start won''t do buy backs/upgrades or anything on them, and they say the cut quality is going to be a lot poorer. Can anyone confirm this for me? I do want a diamond that has a decent cut.

Cheers
Symo
Hi symo and welcome!

Yes some here have used Jogia, you might get an Aussie PSer come along and give you more info. You could also type Jogia in the search box above as there is info and opinions on them in the archives.

You could also try www.hollowaydiamonds.com.au Garry posts here, although he is in Melbourne I believe he can deal with clients remotely.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cut quality of non in-house stone may or may not be poorer but as there is no images until the stone is called in, and I think there is a fee for that, you will be taking a slight risk and depending on your budget that can be significant.

Symo

Rough_Rock
>Date: 9/22/2009 1:22:22 AM
Author: Lorelei

Hi symo and welcome!

Yes some here have used Jogia, you might get an Aussie PSer come along and give you more info. You could also type Jogia in the search box above as there is info and opinions on them in the archives.

You could also try www.hollowaydiamonds.com.au Garry posts here, although he is in Melbourne I believe he can deal with clients remotely.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I had a look through the archives but as I said I couldn''t find any definite "Yes i''ve used them, they''re great!" posts, which I always have a look for before using any online shop.

One of the reasons I really like this Jogia site, is because all the diamonds are simply listed out. I like to look for myself, take my time, that way I''ll fell happy with what I settle with. Rather then sending someone what i''m looking for, having them send me back some details, but maybe not having it all laid out in front of me...

Date: 9/22/2009 5:30:25 AM
Author: Stone-cold11
Cut quality of non in-house stone may or may not be poorer but as there is no images until the stone is called in, and I think there is a fee for that, you will be taking a slight risk and depending on your budget that can be significant.

Yeah, and I guess that''s the problem, I don''t want to spend lots of money to call in diamonds that I don''t want...

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I used Jogia before. They are great!

You can come in to view the diamonds or if you''re over east, they can send the diamond to a jeweller in your area (i think!) so that you can look at it in person.

Their prices are competitive and on par with US online vendors.

citrusacid

Rough_Rock
They''re great! Definitely reputable and very fast (if you have the diamond set with them). The diamond I got is really sparkly, and was at a fantastic price too.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi - look up user name "laraonline" - she bought her diamond and setting from Jogia and was very pleased, has posted photos etc.

Ditto Lorelei - there are a number of Aussie PS''ers who have bought from them and posted positive reviews here, I don''t recall other names atm..perhaps try searching again on Jogia, or use "Aussie diamond purchase" or the like? If I remember threads I will post for you.

Symo

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 3:49:42 AM
Author: arjunajane
Hi - look up user name ''laraonline'' - she bought her diamond and setting from Jogia and was very pleased, has posted photos etc.

Thanks for the advise, I found her post in show me the ring, looks good...

Thanks for replies for others too! With the replies I''ve got here, and on Whirlpool (an aussie website) I think I''ve pretty much decided I''ll go with Jogia when I get it...

Now i just need to decide on the when/how... But I''ll report back once I''ve actually got something..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results