shape
carat
color
clarity

Joe Escobar Fun!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I just wanted to share some fun bling photos from a recent trip to Joe Escobar Diamonds in Campbell CA. Gypsy and I met there and spent over 2 hours going through almost every piece they have. I have wanted to go in and browse for years and it did not disappoint! Gypsy had told me that the staff is wonderful and she was not kidding. Her regular guy wasn't there and she simply told the SA that we wanted to browse and try on A LOT and the SA was so kind, accommodating, enthusiastic and just plain great! She took out way more than we asked which was great because both Gypsy and I tried on things (and liked things) we never would have thought.

Warning: Photo overload!

img_12287.jpg

img_12288.jpg

img_12289.jpg

img_12290.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos:

img_12291.jpg

img_12292.jpg

img_12293.jpg

img_12294.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More!

img_12295.jpg

img_12296.jpg

img_12297.jpg

img_12298.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaannd more....

img_12299.jpg

img_12300.jpg

img_12301.jpg

img_12302.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure why these are so enormous....sorry about that!!!

img_12303.jpg

img_12304.jpg

img_12305.jpg

img_12306.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last set I promise!!!! Again, apologies for how HUGE the photos are!

img_12307.jpg

img_12308.jpg

img_12309.jpg

img_12310.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had so much fun with you yesterday!!

You are going to die laughing. (Or shoot me). But that band looks SMALL in the photos to me.

I'm a PITA. It looked perfect in real life though, which is how I'll be wearing it. It's probably because it's associating with all the super large bling we tried on in this thread. In comparison it looks so modest.

I ADORE that halo on you. And that oval. OMG. You can totally rock that.

The Sholdt settings are so pretty. And those Simon G's are just WOW.

Thanks so much for taking AND posting the pictures.

I really want that pendant. SO MUCH.

I've got to stop biting my nails.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too.....SO much fun yesterday!!

LOL about the band looking small!! It does look "smaller" than in real life, so I don't think you're imagining things. But in real life it was perfect. Not too over the top, look at me, but still very blingy. Perfect for everyday.

Like I said, things I never would've thought....Love the oval and halo!

I really, really, really want you to have that pendant......It is STUNNING in every way and it looked beautiful on you. Wish we would've taken photos of the paraiba halo necklace and some others. There was so much. We definitely need to go back!

You are cracking me up with your nails!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in love with the green pendant :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
PintoBean|1468643270|4056000 said:

That's the one I want. It's a tsavorite pendant. If you get it I call dibs if you ever sell it. :$$):

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
JDDN|1468642821|4055996 said:
Me too.....SO much fun yesterday!!

LOL about the band looking small!! It does look "smaller" than in real life, so I don't think you're imagining things. But in real life it was perfect. Not too over the top, look at me, but still very blingy. Perfect for everyday.

Like I said, things I never would've thought....Love the oval and halo!

I really, really, really want you to have that pendant......It is STUNNING in every way and it looked beautiful on you. Wish we would've taken photos of the paraiba halo necklace and some others. There was so much. We definitely need to go back!

You are cracking me up with your nails!

Yeah, I'm kicking myself we didn't start taking pictures until we left the colored stones. Those pink and red stones looked so amazing on you!! And that Paraiba. OMG. Who would have thought!

We will go back, definitely.

We didn't get a picture of "your" band either. Next time we'll both take pictures. I'll use the ipad camera. Which I should have remembered to use yesterday.

I agree on the 25 pointers. In person it's perfect. But I LMAO when I saw the pictures and thought "Hmm... I could go bigger."

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad that I clicked on this thread! Wow! It must have been so fun to try on such beautiful pieces! :love: :love: :love: I love the green pendant too! Thank you for sharing all of the lovely photos! So glad that you both had a great time! :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a lot of fun. Love all the jewelry but the tsavorite pendant and oval diamond got my attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
FYI to anyone interested: our SA's name was Eeva and she was awesome. I usually se Erik but he was on vacation. It was fun having a third female to gush with.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG such gorgeous pieces all of them. :love: JDDN that oval is my favorite on you. Just perfect. :love:

You guys had so much fun! So glad you enjoyed a wonderful time. :appl:
Thank you so much for sharing with us. :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - such beautiful pictures and pieces! Nothing more fun than two diamond lovers browsing. Thanks for the pictures - it is so fun to see some of the pieces on someone's hand.

Thanks for sharing with all of us!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces, looks like you guys really had a fun time!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your fun shopping trip! The color of the pendant tsav stones is jaw dropping!! I also like the oval on you.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos! What are the stats on that split shank cushion? It looks amazing.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun - thanks for sharing! I especially love the oval solitaire and the halo'd stepcut but enjoyed all the beauties posted - thank you for the great photos.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing! What a great collection of Sholdt settings! Love the oval in the last photo :love: ! I could take 1 each of
the necklaces! Such nice stuff!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!! And I thought I had a fun couple of days with my girlfriends at Nordstroms! Please don't apologize for the large pictures. I wish you had posted more. The pendant and oval ring are to die for. Do either of you remember how large the oval was? I'm glad you both had a very fun day.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah. Loving that oval. Surprising. And that first ring right after the pendant. But like the oval more.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love that green -Tsav or emerald or ? necklace.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1468688864|4056101 said:
Beautiful! I love that green -Tsav or emerald or ? necklace.

I agree - love this necklace. Do you have any details on it? I was wondering the same thing - Tsavorite, emerald or tourmaline?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tsavorite and it was 1400.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting all these pictures. Everything is stunning!! I adore ALL of the rings...holy moly that oval! :love: :love: :love:
Want want want :lol:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all the photos!! I had the opportunity to visit Joe Escobar last October and it was wonderful. I had the best sales lady who took me all around the store and took out every single thing I wanted to see, even after I told her I didn't have any plans to purchase anything that day.
Now that, is customer service. I loved almost everything they had in the store as it looks like you both did too!

Isn't that just the BEST store! I am truly a fan. I hope one of you scoops up that tsavorite pendant. It is beautiful!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1468643517|4056002 said:
PintoBean|1468643270|4056000 said:

That's the one I want. It's a tsavorite pendant. If you get it I call dibs if you ever sell it. :$$):
We'll do a timeshare :lol: :lol: :lol:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE these pics! Thanks so much for sharing with us! I adore the sholdt settings--they are just so sleek and elegant while still being unique. All look amazing on you, and I agree the necklace is great too! What a fun trip :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results