shape
carat
color
clarity

Joe Escobar Fun!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
The tsav pendant to soo pretty. Love the green. I also love that swirly setting in rose gold.

Glad you both had so much fun. My favorite place for window shopping. They made some gorgeous pieces and so much in color!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun trip!! I would love to visit JE and have a store of that quality near where I live! So fun jewelry shopping with PSers, too!

I do wish you two had taken pics of colored stone rings! You'll just have to make another trip sometime!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah!! Thank you ALL for sharing your enthusiasm in our trip to JE! :wavey:

I was trying to remember the stats on the cushion split shank and the oval and couldn't recall, but yay for Gypsy for thinking to link those ::) . I had never tried an oval on and needless to say, I was in looove, LOL.

Gypsy, we need to do a special colored stone trip and take loads of photos. The colored stones they had were really special.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I want the oval. :cheeky:

Who wants to go in with my to buy shares on the oval? I'm up for one tenth share. :bigsmile:

Of course, I would have to keep it safe at my house. :Up_to_something:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favourite is Picture No 10 and like No 8 too :love:

Love posts like this.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread!!! I love JE's website, good to know they have great customer service. Thank you for the pics :appl: and the jewel-a-logue !!! Well done!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this split shank!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I originally missed this thread, but thanks for sharing all the fabulous photos. The tsav pendant is so pretty. And I love seeing real life Sholdt shots. :wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1473272740|4074115 said:
I don't know how I originally missed this thread, but thanks for sharing all the fabulous photos. The tsav pendant is so pretty. And I love seeing real life Sholdt shots. :wavey:

Ditto! Didn't see this thread before. I'm glad you bumped it, derbygal!

JDDN and Gypsy,

You obviously had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing the photos of the gorgeous jewellery. Photos of rings are nice, but photos of rings being worn provide a real look at how the ring appears on the hand. OK, well, that's obvious but I hope you know what I'm trying to say. :lol:

Gypsy,

So you bought that beautiful band! I love it! :love:

Did you post it in 'Show me the bling'? I'd love to hear more about it! I assume its not a full eternity, right? Whatever, it looks wonderful!

P

PierreBear

Thanks for sharing! Great pictures and I'm sure great memories as well. Never heard of Joe Escobar before until this post. Whew, that oval .... :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results