shape
carat
color
clarity

Joe Escobar Diamonds was robbed yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12300236?source=most_viewed

6.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

tigian

Ideal_Rock
So horrible. I''m glad that no one was hurt during the robbery.
38.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that's terrible. I love that store and the people are really good. I can't believe the just walked in like that when customers were present. How horrible!

Ugh. All these robberies in the bay area. I swear, moving to Pheonix or Denver is looking better and better.

Erik Carlson GG

Rough_Rock
Trade

Yes, it is a scary thing. We are most thankful that no one was hurt, in the store as well as in community in the multiple car chases that ensued.

The Campbell and San Jose police were awesome and we could not have asked for anything more. They have two of the four suspects in custody and we are confident that the remaining suspects will be caught soon. The sixteen Rolex watches that were taken have been returned.

We have a really good group of people whom all did exactly what they were trained to do which is exactly why this ended so well.

A big THANK YOU to all of our clients and friends that called and emailed their support as well as Jewelers Mutual for being instantly on the ball.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh thank god. I''m so happy everyone is okay Eric. Thank you for coming on and updating us. Please take care and be safe!

Erik Carlson GG

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you Gypsy! Long time no see!

Is that your new pendant? I remember reading about that not too long ago it looks awesome! I still remember when you and Mara came in, that was alot of fun. You guys should come by again some time.
35.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks so much Eric. My pendant is wonderful. Mara and I had a BLAST with you! I don''t live or work quite so close any more, but I will definitely have to come by one day soon! It will give me a great excuse to hit Negeen again too
31.gif
for lunch! Again so happy you are all okay and that your merchandise was recovered.

You should post more often... it''s lovely to ''see'' you too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results