shape
carat
color
clarity

Job Search Question....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

waves044

Rough_Rock
I interviewed for a position at a company about a month ago. At the time, they told me they would follow up in about 2 weeks. The two weeks passed and so I followed up with the recruiter to see what was up. She responded saying that she would was sorry for the delay, but would follow-up with next steps as soon as possible. She also asked to contact her if I received any other offers. The job is still posted on-line, butI am sure that they are looking for multiple people.

Today, the firm is giving a presentation for a student organization that I am involved in. The firm has a small office in my city and only one recruiter. Usually the recruiter attends these types of events along with a few staff or partners. How should I handle this?
Should I go up and talk to the recruiter and restate my interest in the position?
Should I go and not speak with the recruiter after the event?
Should I just not go?

I am afraid that if I talk to her, she will a, not rembember me or b, know that they have already declined me and it will be awkward....

Sorry this is long, but I am really nervous about this!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Waves,

I would personally go and speak to her again. You don''t have to be too pushy, but just show confidence and show interest again. There are always delays in these processes, but that doesn''t mean that you are still not in the running!. Going up to her will not only show your self-confidence but it will also show how interested you are.

Good luck!

M~

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, speak to the recuriter and ask her if there are in addtional steps you can take to show your interest in the position. Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results