shape
carat
color
clarity

Jo Malone Scents

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone tried Nectarine, Blosson and Honey by Jo Malone? My mom and I were in Neimans this evening and totally fell in love with it! I have heard that her scents have great staying power. Is that true for certain ones or all of them?

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I love them too! I wear the orange blossom every day now. It is hard to say what the staying power is like because I think when you wear the same scent every day, you lose the ability to smell it. I bought some body lotion too in orange blossom. I use it on my hands at night. My husband gets mad because he says I smell up the whole bed. I love it though. It is my favorite perfume ever.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
Great!!! I wanted to hear from someone who loves the scent as much as I do...I just thought it was the best thing ever

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I on crack, or are we talking the woman from Real Housewives of the OC? *runs off to check*

Yep, wrong person. These sound scrumptious! I'm almost out of my current scent..might have to search out a sample!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just ordered the nectarine and also the pomegranate noir. They are lovely scents but tend not to last on me.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I have the orange blossom and french lime blossom.

The orange blossom is my absolute favorite. feels like you''re standing in a grove of orange trees. sublime.

french lime blossom is also delicious.

i find the staying power to be decent. fades by the afternoon if i apply at around 7:00 am.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the Pomegranate. I wear it daily. So fresh and clean smelling!!!! I will need a new one for spring though-maybe I will try the orange or french lime blossom!!!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a big fan of one of her newer scents, blue agave and cacao. Smells delish and lasts forever.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results