Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Jo Malone Scents

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone tried Nectarine, Blosson and Honey by Jo Malone? My mom and I were in Neimans this evening and totally fell in love with it! I have heard that her scents have great staying power. Is that true for certain ones or all of them?

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I love them too! I wear the orange blossom every day now. It is hard to say what the staying power is like because I think when you wear the same scent every day, you lose the ability to smell it. I bought some body lotion too in orange blossom. I use it on my hands at night. My husband gets mad because he says I smell up the whole bed. I love it though. It is my favorite perfume ever.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
Great!!! I wanted to hear from someone who loves the scent as much as I do...I just thought it was the best thing ever

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I on crack, or are we talking the woman from Real Housewives of the OC? *runs off to check*

Yep, wrong person. These sound scrumptious! I'm almost out of my current scent..might have to search out a sample!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just ordered the nectarine and also the pomegranate noir. They are lovely scents but tend not to last on me.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I have the orange blossom and french lime blossom.

The orange blossom is my absolute favorite. feels like you''re standing in a grove of orange trees. sublime.

french lime blossom is also delicious.

i find the staying power to be decent. fades by the afternoon if i apply at around 7:00 am.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the Pomegranate. I wear it daily. So fresh and clean smelling!!!! I will need a new one for spring though-maybe I will try the orange or french lime blossom!!!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a big fan of one of her newer scents, blue agave and cacao. Smells delish and lasts forever.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.