shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF- what would you kid look like if you had one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh goodness, Haven... I'm at a loss for words...

To be fair, most of these babies look a weeee bit on the creepy side
2.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my..I''m going to go play and see what I end up with.

I''m a bit nervous tho..I did one of those celebrity look alike generator things from myspace and one of my lookalikes was this guy, I can''t think of his name..they call him Cojo or something? Um yeah, I about cried.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bwhahahaha OHHHH MY WORD. Honestly, I dunno if we'd've had kids if I'd seen this first...ooh boy. My real kids are beautiful (if I do say so myself). Maybe I need to find different pictures of us.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
haha! so funny. ours actually didn't turn out quite so bad though he's gonna need some braces. DH named it Ethel. we think it's a boy, and in real life we expect it would have darker hair and not look so Caucasian. (and I secretly love that he got DH's green eyes)

noelwrethel.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, Haven!!! I laughed so hard that I spit out my drink all over my keyboard, lol!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just want to apologize for any keyboards that may have been ruined as a result of spitting up after seeing our alien, I mean, "baby".

I did show DH, and he didn''t believe me that the "baby" created using our actual pictures. Alas, if only that were true.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 11:24:59 AM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
Oh goodness, Haven... I''m at a loss for words...

To be fair, most of these babies look a weeee bit on the creepy side
2.gif
they really do. i made one last night but i couldn''t get it to post here...it got eaten. my baby was wearing a rabbit suit and had huge buck-teeth. my husband has even slight underbite and my teeth are perfectly straight.

i stopped promptly after that.

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, Haven... I swear I almost spit out some coffee !! Your kid is a hoot!!!!

Here''s our baby... she''s got a lot of hair.

babylynntim.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2010 11:47:29 AM
Author: Lynnie
OMG, Haven... I swear I almost spit out some coffee !! Your kid is a hoot!!!!

Here''s our baby... she''s got a lot of hair.

Lol she certainly does, she kind of reminds me of kelly kapowski from saved by the bell with that do''
3.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how we made a blonde kid. He looks like he belongs on Children of the Corn. Scary baby!
32.gif

babywb20100115105926ois2jut2ve4g6tr6p6mci62ra6.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oh no. My baby with Vin Diesel is no better. My poor little girl looks like a boy!!
39.gif

babywb20100115113318fqjtqbhpbu5qcac9ukbsr90c95.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Umm... we both have hazel eyes...

babywb20100115124209q9mnmte2s9v2ig0au3m138d4s6.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
At least she doesn''t look like a criminal!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I feel better now that everyone''s baby seems to be a little bit creepy.

I tried it a couple more times and got babies that don''t look like they come from another planet. My sister tried with pics of her and her FI and their babies looked just like our "normal" babies, so I''m calling shenanigans!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
OMG-These strange, creepy looking children are going to give me nightmares. Haven''s alien baby, followed by Children of the Corn, are my faves. I''m too scared to put our pics in. I''m white and my DH is black and I''m thinking the baby it makes for us might even be weirder looking than haven''s
3.gif
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeek! Creepiest thread EVAR. I tried it with a pic of me and my SO and let''s just say it was not a cute baby. Not cute at all. In fact, it looked like two really really ugly people got together and made a kid, and I''m sorry but neither SO nor I am really ugly. This is what I get for venturing into the Newlywed subforum when I am not a newlywed.
38.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2010 2:24:32 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
OMG-These strange, creepy looking children are going to give me nightmares. Haven''s alien baby, followed by Children of the Corn, are my faves. I''m too scared to put our pics in. I''m white and my DH is black and I''m thinking the baby it makes for us might even be weirder looking than haven''s
3.gif
2.gif
Don''t laugh at my baby!
39.gif
3.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone else think Sunny''s "baby" looks like Benjamin Button?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL which one? Blondie or the creepy old man (even though it''s a girl)?
9.gif

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
i almost died laughing, this is great after a long week at work!!! LOL!!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Hehe. I am sure that is my forehead. It would be real fun to see someone do it and then show what their real baby looked like to show how close it got,

ourbabymcp.jpg

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OH MAN THAT GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
SMURFY - I''ve seen a live one!!!

I just finished watching the American Idol Season 9 Atlanta auditions...

do you remember the BFFs who auditioned together? omg, the brunette (the one who didn''t make it) has one of these freakishly big foreheads like these kids. I think she was genetically engineered from her parents'' photos.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad I clicked on this thread!

Haven~ Wow. Just wow! I even showed DH. He looked slightly frightened and I was explaining that you are one of the most beautiful women I''ve seen, he doesn''t believe me....

SO, I rounded up a couple of our photos to see what we''re getting this time around. Weird mouth, no one in my family has a mouth like that and the red hair must have been picked up from previous generations. DH and I both have green eyes and I''m blond, he''s brunette.

Here she is.....

babyface2.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2010 9:51:07 AM
Author: noelwr
SMURFY - I''ve seen a live one!!!

I just finished watching the American Idol Season 9 Atlanta auditions...

do you remember the BFFs who auditioned together? omg, the brunette (the one who didn''t make it) has one of these freakishly big foreheads like these kids. I think she was genetically engineered from her parents'' photos.

Ahahahah I know what you are talking about! lol

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did one w/Johnny Depp even, and it still wasn''t the best looking. Hmph. The only constant in the equations is myself so yeah, nice.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are hilarious! Off to try it..

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Haven, your baby tops them all!

Presenting, our child:

babes.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I thought our first two attempts made kind of ugly babies, but this takes the cake. The palest couple in the world brings you this baby:

babywb20100120095808a85b7ji5i5ut7ac9mb7qcksec6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results