shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF-Favorite shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is your favorite pair of shoes and why?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 7:28:47 PM
Author:FrekeChild
What is your favorite pair of shoes and why?
You have to start silly. I can't wait to hear what you say. You are THE shoe expert.
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to think about it though! I have about 10 pairs that I LURVE, and I need to decide on one...

ETA: This is what happens when you have around 140 pairs of shoes...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love my Dansko clogs-the kind with the closed heel. I could wear them all 24/7. I refuse to wear them with skirts though...big Glamour no there....

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I love my back flats from target.
10.gif
They''re cute and have a slightly pointed toe and look good with everything. Best of all they were only $16. Win.

However, I have been coveting these babies for weeks. Thoughts?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh very cute!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Get them get them get them get them. Now!!!! What size do you wear?

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 7:59:11 PM
Author: FrekeChild
They start at $19.99 on amazon!!!!!

Yeah I''m a spaz...
YAY, approval! Thanks guys. I soooooo shouldn''t get them because I might be homeless in 6 months butttt... butttt...

TWENTY DOLLA?! I think I''d take a size 6, although I can''t really know I guess until I try them on. I am usually 6-6.5. I could justify them maybe by wearing them to Senior Ball this spring....hmmmm. I have some dressy events coming up.
12.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i love my tory burch reva flats! i wear then every time i go out for a quick errand. they are so comfy.
second favorite are my louboutins, but those are not as practical.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do we have some pics ladies?

Problem is that I have a lot of favorite shoes. Crocs for everyday, heels depending on what occasion and outfit I''m wearing, my -40 degree REI boots for when it''s cold, flip flops during the summer...

What type do I pick?

And do you have a dress yet Wishful?!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have a dress yet. It's a "ball" type thing... sort of like prom for college seniors.
20.gif
3.gif
I was thinking something I could wear again, maybe black and above the knee. Every girl needs a little black dress, right? I've got nothing in terms of nice stuff, so I definitely have to buy it. Hmm, maybe something like this.
I'm not looking for anything super-nice because I simply can't afford it. My budget is under $40, preferably under $30. Cheap year. You know, trying to avoid homelessness in the coming months, etc.
20.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I love my Sam Edelman flat sandals for summer because they go with everything and Havaianas flip flops because they are comfy. For winter I love my Uggs because they are so warm and keep my feet from getting snowy!

Fashion wise...

My Manolos I got for my wedding...They are my first pair of Manolos and they match my dress PERFECTLY

blairshoe135.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
And these kenzie boots...Everytime I wear them I get great compliments and no one I know has them, they are so beautiful, I fell in love on piperlime.com and had to have them. I LOVE wearing these...

KenzieHostessBoots.jpg

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Not the most fashionable shoes, but some of the most comfortable!

I try to wear them as often as I can.
(And of course they are polka dot
9.gif
)

bpdtoms.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are my two faves (sorry, can't pick just one!!):

Left, Charles David. They're a sample sale find and they are SO SO COMFY! The comfiest heels I own, hands-down.
Right, Bobbi Blu something-or-others. Again, really comfy... low heels, slightly dressy color/sheen, and great to wear when I want to dress up bye only just a little bit.
9.gif

museysshoes2.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
My crappy torn up black and white Roxy (converse look-a-like) sneakers. OK, that''s not very sexy, but some of the very best times in my life happened in those shoes. Every time my fiance and I go on a trip, we just pack a back pack and those go on my feet. I''ve been all over the US in them and have taken many a dance class in them when I was packing too light to bring my real dance shoes to New York City. They cost ten dollars and have lasted for years and years, and they are THE most comfortable thing to ever have been on my feet. When they are too torn up to wear anymore, I''ve already decided they''re going in the chest of stuff my fiance and I keep.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oh heck, this is sad. I used to buy shoes on a "these are gorgeous I''ll find something to wear with them!" basis, but now it''s more of a "crap, my black flats are worn out, now I need ones to replace them" so finding a favorite isn''t quite as fun.

Before last summer, my faves would have been my "study abroad" shoes - Italian wedges with thick straps - but they broke and I was super sad - and when I went shopping for a replacement, I couldn''t find "fabulously chunky" the way they were...until I found these: strappy crocs. OMG, I love summer now (maybe not as much as Italian wedges, but way more comfy!)

PAAAIADJFGJMBDFE.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 8:55:49 PM
Author: Blair138
I love my Sam Edelman flat sandals for summer because they go with everything and Havaianas flip flops because they are comfy. For winter I love my Uggs because they are so warm and keep my feet from getting snowy!

Fashion wise...

My Manolos I got for my wedding...They are my first pair of Manolos and they match my dress PERFECTLY
first off...those manolos are very elegant and... seexy!
my favorite pair of shoes...there are two pairs...a pair of well worn Doc Martins ...a gift from my twin sister on our 40th...and a pair of cap toed dress shoes by the french designer YSL.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I really want to play but for some reason PS is not letting me upload any pics and it is filling me with RAGE. So I''ll have to try again tomorrow because I need to go to bed!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhh boy
how can i choose just one??

I''m a bit of a shoe nut myself...

ALL My shoes are my fave.. otherwise I wouldn''t have bought them :)

but right now i''m totally in love with my kate spades (secret: i found them for $80 at Nordstrom Rack.. regular price: $295. It was a good day.)

But yea.. not letting me post pics right now!!

anywho.. i''m wearing THESE for Valentine''s Day...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to see these Kate Spades Namaste!!!

Yay! Jewelerman, we need pics....

I think my avatar shoes are probably my signature shoes...

But if I had to choose, I think I''d pick...my wedding shoes! Probably because I almost went blind making them...

Ok, can''t post pics...

anyname

Shiny_Rock
hmmm....right now i LOVE my ralph lauren boots, i also care for these really cute pair of red patent leather-esque ballet flats, i got in Hong Kong from Staccato, that have large crystal studded skulls on them. But my dream shoes are the Gucci Sunset Guccissima Pumps *swoooon*

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I have this pair of flats form Born. I got them after looking everywhere for nice shoes I could wear to work (I love my danco''s but they don''t work with skirts). I asked the sales guy to just "find me" a pair of nice shoes I could be on my feet in. He brought out these and told me they were the best selling comfort shoes. They were black paten leather with a black regular bow on the part the covers the toes. They are beautiful. I could not believe they were comfort shoes. I bought them, and after breaking them in, they are my favorite, for both work and play. They are cute and do not hurt after a many hours of standing. My dream come true!

Of Freke, I have to start breaking in the riding boots. I am afraid of how much it is going to hurt...I am such a wimp! But I am back home now, so I have no excuse.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Alrighty, I love shoes but I don''t have a huge collection. My favourites are:

L.A.M.B. Katellas from ebay
Vagabond boots (these are 3 years old and I love them salt stains and all...)
Miu Miu heels that live in their original box. They are the only heels I can wear for a whole night and they go straight back to their box when I take them off.

IMAGE_132.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh this is hard. Like Freke I have an INSANE amount of shoes. My default favorites are probably my Jeffrey Campbell wingtips. They just go with everything and I can''t remember a shoe I''ve worn more in recent years. (I''m kind of fickle and I don''t usually wear the same shoes a lot.)

And my newest fierce faves are another pair of Jeffrey Campbells that are a perfect knock off of an Acne shoe from last year. They''re so rad and they pretty much make every outfit!

Fierce shoes:

astisadfs.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And my wingtips, except I changed the laces to regular dress laces with no metal things at the ends.

37460-10_mid.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 7:38:22 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I love my Dansko clogs-the kind with the closed heel. I could wear them all 24/7. I refuse to wear them with skirts though...big Glamour no there....
Ditto. I wear my Dansko Professionals day in and day out. They horrify my co-workers but are so comfy I ignore the comments.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
This is fun. I LOVE shoes...and because of this have a lot so this is a hard question. I just bought these in a dark green color and LOVE them. They''re super comfortable. But for something more casual I love my flats

Gypsy~ I love ALL of those you just posted. I may need to do some shopping while DD is napping!!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results