shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF-Favorite shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so here is my Kate Spade deal of the year..

simple and classic... (that's why I love them)

DSC00515.JPG

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Another one of my faves..

my other Kate Spades (I got a good deal on these too!!) I love her shoes - I just wish they weren''t so pricey!!

DSC00516.JPG

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
And lastly, I LOVE these BCBGirls shoes to death..

DSC00518.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Without a doubt my favorite pair of shoes are pink and green Manolos. I got them 3 years ago for Valentine''s Day after admiring them in the Neiman Marcus window as being the most incredible shoe I''ve ever seen.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine are my red sedarabys. My mam also got me the MB Something blue shoes for Christmas and they are amazing in person.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Haha as my life is pretty simple and I don't dress way up much, I have a few pairs of heels, but definitely none of them are my favorites - way to uncomfortable (but definitely cute!!).

At work I've come to love flats with my dress pants - because me and heels usually just can't get along very well.
40.gif
Here's my current favorite, I think the brand is Nicole - but mine are in silver:

ZNIC018_MAIN.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
And when not dressing nice, I prefer either my Asics Gel Nimbus #9s, especially for working out...

Gel_Nimbus_9_Green.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
...or my all navy Champion brand knockoffs of the New Balance shoes below
5.gif
So comfy
1.gif
(And also from Target, years ago!)

new-balance-m576-nga-vintage-3.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock

Last ones.

1.gif
I know, I''m not very glamorous...
3.gif

I got these before my ski trip to Canada last month, and they are AWESOME!!! Light as a feather, waterproof Goretex, and great in the snow/ice and rain. I only almost fell twice.

3.gif
Now I love to wear them around anywhere while it''s still chilly.

timberland12345.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH, I can''t believe I almost left these out. Sorry, but these are probably my all-time favorites. They''re basically the only shoes I wear outside work during the sweltering summers in the lovely humid Southern US.
1.gif

Rainbow-3014-tn.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 12:55:53 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
OH MY GOSH, I can''t believe I almost left these out. Sorry, but these are probably my all-time favorites. They''re basically the only shoes I wear outside work during the sweltering summers in the lovely humid Southern US.
1.gif
I LOVE RAINBOWS!!!!! They are the best flip-flops EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Mine are 5.5 years old now, sheesh, I really need to get some new ones. They''re holding up okay but the soles are all shiny and dark.

I love Havaianas too, but for some reason the soles of my feet are always SO dirty after walking around in them
33.gif
it''s very odd. I wash them every time, but still.....

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 1:09:12 PM
Author: musey

OH MY GOSH, I can't believe I almost left these out. Sorry, but these are probably my all-time favorites. They're basically the only shoes I wear outside work during the sweltering summers in the lovely humid Southern US.
1.gif

I LOVE RAINBOWS!!!!! They are the best flip-flops EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Mine are 5.5 years old now, sheesh, I really need to get some new ones. They're holding up okay but the soles are all shiny and dark.

Thritto! I received my first pair of Rainbows about eight years ago, and just got a new pair a year or so ago. They're so comfortable- when I lived in California, I wore them year-round.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
These are my absolute favorite pair of shoes EVER! They are Charles David and were worn once in a fashion show - the price I paid was a steal!

theshoes.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
These are another of my favorites, by Fornarina... although I''ve had to add pink/lavendars to my wardrobe in order to wear them. I like eccentric shoes!

thefornarinas.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
All these great shoes have me thinking I need to do some shopping! Off to buy some shoes I believe...
9.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 1:12:06 PM
Author: EBree

Date: 2/13/2009 1:09:12 PM
Author: musey

1.gif

I LOVE RAINBOWS!!!!! They are the best flip-flops EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Mine are 5.5 years old now, sheesh, I really need to get some new ones. They''re holding up okay but the soles are all shiny and dark.

Thritto! I received my first pair of Rainbows about eight years ago, and just got a new pair a year or so ago. They''re so comfortable- when I lived in California, I wore them year-round.
Musey and Ebree - aren''t they GREAT?!?!?!?
9.gif

Musey mine are dark and shiny too, hehe. They''ve been all over North Carolina, down to the beach, in the sand, in the boat, all over my college campus, haha - they''ve seen as much as I have. And it''s great they never make your feet visibly dirty - don''t know what the difference is in these and the others you have. Hehe all the more excuse to wear the Rainbows!
3.gif

Plus the best part is they''re perfectly molded to my feet! No one else could wear them comfortably.

Ebree, did you find it to be a long time to break in the new ones? I can''t remember that far back to when I got mine.
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results