shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: Commonly loved foods that you hate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 6:58:55 PM
Author: TheBigT
I hate all melon except watermelon. Just the smell of melon makes me feel queasy.

I''m the exact opposite, I love all melons EXCEPT watermelon... idk if I''d say I hate it, but its probably my least favorite fruit.

hash browns and mustard
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All those vinegar-based condiments, ketchup, mayo, salad dressing, relish, mustard, tartar sauce.
Hate is an understatement.
My reaction to even a faint smell of these brings on nausea.
14.gif

Okra, snails, sardines, mussels, oysters, clams, calamari, caviar, menudo, tripe, animal organs, beets, smelly cheeses, lard in anything, veal, jello with anything floating in it, pastries that look wonderful but when you taste them you can tell are made with cheap ingredients.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
i love these kind of threads! my list isn''t long at all...i''m the most non-picky eater out of my bunch of friends.
3.gif
2.gif

-pineapple on pizza - i''ll still eat it, but i don''t think it goes well together at all.
-sliced or wedged tomatoes - only if they''re the bad mushy ones though. other than that, i''ll eat them in any fashion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results