shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewlery shows

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PMR

Rough_Rock
Hello, I have been lurking on this site for about two weeks now and have learned a lot. I have actually posted a couple of times. I do have a question regarding jewlery shows. Has anyone found prices at jewlery shows to be competitive with on-line vendors?

PMR

Rough_Rock
There are a lot of diamond nuts out there, do you mean none of you have been to a gem show?
love.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Like the kind that are trade only? I would LOVE to...Anyone have connections? Who's cousin do I have to be around here?!
9.gif

PMR

Rough_Rock
You don't need connections to get in. They are basically held in a lot of major cities in the U.S. It only costs about $6 to get in and if you buy something, they send you free tickets for the next show. This weekend there is one in Chantilly, VA. Diamondlil and I have been going for 10 years! They have great stuff, stuff you don't see in most stores! You must go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results