shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewels by Grace/Erika Winters 1.92 OEC Rose Gold Margot

NTave

Shiny_Rock
I'm engaged!!! 4 years ago I met a man that has been with me through thick and thin, grad school, new job, our 4! children and a bunch of life curveballs. I have been afraid to make a mistake,, but there is no mistake with him.
He surprised me on top of a mountain that overlooks where we had our third date and very first kiss. It was a beautiful very "us" surprise proposal and I hope to make another thread about it. I'm very lucky that I have someone that "gets" me. He was very nervous about the entire process of buying online but he said Grace and Erika were incredible to work with. He also couldn't get over the actual diamond ring when it was in his hands. He can't say enough about their professionalism and talent. He said he chose the A team and he would do business with them all over again (and we will!)
This ring is perfection, from the teeny milgrain to the detail on the basket and the perfect claw prongs..it's everything I could have ever wanted. Erika Winters is an incredibly talented artist. I can't get over the details. The diamond is a 1.92 cushiony OEC, a K, but it's white against the rose gold. I wish I had a macro lens to capture the true beauty of this setting. The diamond has crisp facets and its a FIREBALL! We laugh together at night when it's dark and it catches a light and glows! We are glowing too:) Grace helped my fiancé to surprise me and went to some great lengths to make a time deadline. We are thrilled, happy, and in love.

_4211.jpeg

_4212.jpeg

_4213.jpeg

_4214.jpeg

marym

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous!! Lovely story and lovely ring!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww! You sound so happy and your ring is gorgeous! Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats, he did a fantastic job!!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful :appl: :wavey: :appl: Thank you for sharing your sweet story :D Gorgeous ring, every detail. Thank God no bird or squirrel swooped in to steal your ring off that log, btw!!!! :lol:

Q

Queenie60

Your ring is lovely - congratulations. :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Just WOW!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your story...so sweet! Congratulation! Your ring... Amazing. My favorite Erika Winters setting! More hand shots please!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Congratulations to you and your fiance, and best wishes for a wonderful life together.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Your ring is stunning, and your fiance did a wonderful job. What a keeper.

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Just simply beautiful...both the diamond and the setting!!!! Congratulations on the engagement!!!
:appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring and diamond are very pretty.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and gorgeous setting!!! Congratulations, you seem so very happy!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning combo ! Wear her in good health! :appl:

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
So wonderful to see this ring get such a wonderful home!!!! I had been swooning over this ring since JbG first posted it a few months ago. It is TDF!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You've had a very busy few years & I loved your story!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, what a sweet story and a gorgeous ring :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! I love what you wrote about your fiancé. What a wonderful guy! Your ring ITDF! I've also been admiring it on Grace's site. Please post more pictures :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww beautiful ring :love: and beautiful love story! Thank you for sharing and wishing you much happiness! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: I love the stone and the setting in rose gold is perfect!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
NTave|1466113322|4044897 said:
I'm engaged!!! 4 years ago I met a man that has been with me through thick and thin, grad school, new job, our 4! children and a bunch of life curveballs. I have been afraid to make a mistake,, but there is no mistake with him.
He surprised me on top of a mountain that overlooks where we had our third date and very first kiss. It was a beautiful very "us" surprise proposal and I hope to make another thread about it. I'm very lucky that I have someone that "gets" me. He was very nervous about the entire process of buying online but he said Grace and Erika were incredible to work with. He also couldn't get over the actual diamond ring when it was in his hands. He can't say enough about their professionalism and talent. He said he chose the A team and he would do business with them all over again (and we will!)
This ring is perfection, from the teeny milgrain to the detail on the basket and the perfect claw prongs..it's everything I could have ever wanted. Erika Winters is an incredibly talented artist. I can't get over the details. The diamond is a 1.92 cushiony OEC, a K, but it's white against the rose gold. I wish I had a macro lens to capture the true beauty of this setting. The diamond has crisp facets and its a FIREBALL! We laugh together at night when it's dark and it catches a light and glows! We are glowing too:) Grace helped my fiancé to surprise me and went to some great lengths to make a time deadline. We are thrilled, happy, and in love.
Wooooowww!! I absolutely love this!

inheritedring1234

Rough_Rock
The ring and your story (hope to hear more!) are both beautiful.
I didn't think I was a rose gold person until I saw your PERFECT ring. WOW!

Safflower

Rough_Rock
Absolutely love the setting and the rose gold--we don't see enough 8-prong settings! Gorgeous ring, enjoy it!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and good luck! Beautiful engagement ring you have there.

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! The craftsmanship is beautiful. Congratulations your engagement! :appl:

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
A beautiful proposal story and a gorgeous ring! Congratulations! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock

_4211.jpeg

_4212.jpeg

_4213.jpeg

_4214.jpeg
OP is your ring a brushed finish? Can I ask how it has worn? I’m considering an Erika winters brushed finish and would love to heat your feedback on how the finish has held up

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Your lovely ring looks antique and has all the style and durability of a modern ring. :D

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is just totally gorgeous!!! What a beautiful diamond and piece. Congrats

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results