shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry you were “meh”about but surprisingly love?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! As an aside, I wore my Lapis egg to work the other day (matched my uniform LOL) and despite it almost being hidden, my colleague zoomed in on it....it was admired. I hope you get as much pleasure out of your Orb as I do mine......

That’s awesome- you made someone’s Zoom day! Yes I absolutely love my egg, it feels like a real treasure when I wear it!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few years ago I bought an antiqued band, black rhodium applied to accent the carving. I hated it so much that I soaked it in everything I could think of and scrubbed it until it came off. Ammonia worked in case you ever need to know! Now I love the look and have bought quite a few pieces. It's weird how much I changed on liking the look. Was it PS, Instagram, or some strange dream of being a Victorian era lady of society that influenced me? Lol!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s strange how your taste changes throughout the years. I too found I love small gold hoop earrings about 10 years ago. When I was working I rarely wore them. Now they are the only earrings I wear. I recently bought a thicker small hoop and like them too.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My grandmother’s engagement ring from the 1920s. Never been reset and has an old cut center diamond either .75 or a carat and some diamond melee,filagree and engraving work set in plat. Was too old fashioned for my taste but , thanks to this forum, I have come to appreciate the ring and the old cut. makes a nice RHR.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a pair of silver studs with mother of pearl inlay whilst on holiday with sister. I rarely, if ever wear silver but somehow these just go with EVERYTHING! I absolutely love them.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to add another item I ended up loving- after seeing some of the pics on here, i bought a preloved XS trinity rolling ring about a year and a half ago and I have been wearing it as a RHR more often than not. Since COVID with tons of handwashing and sanitizer I have not worn gemstone rings much, and this is such a nice way to wear something pretty and hard to damage. As a bonus it's a nice stacking piece when I want to dress up.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to add another item I ended up loving- after seeing some of the pics on here, i bought a preloved XS trinity rolling ring about a year and a half ago and I have been wearing it as a RHR more often than not. Since COVID with tons of handwashing and sanitizer I have not worn gemstone rings much, and this is such a nice way to wear something pretty and hard to damage. As a bonus it's a nice stacking piece when I want to dress up.

:wavey:Hi! I agree 100% that all that handwashing made me want to just wear lower maintenance rings too. The Trinity ring was perfect for that.. it's such a versatile piece.:D

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few years ago I bought an antiqued band, black rhodium applied to accent the carving. I hated it so much that I soaked it in everything I could think of and scrubbed it until it came off. Ammonia worked in case you ever need to know! Now I love the look and have bought quite a few pieces. It's weird how much I changed on liking the look. Was it PS, Instagram, or some strange dream of being a Victorian era lady of society that influenced me? Lol!!!

Pics please????

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mid-century wedding set featuring a .25ct OEC, purchased from the lovely @athenaworth! I bought it on a whim, thinking it'd be something low-key to wear only occasionally when I want to dress down, but it has turned out to be one of my go-tos. It is SUPER fiery and glittery and sparkles like you wouldn't believe. I usually wear it stacked with a band or two...and interestingly, it also looks great stacked with my solitaire and my 3-stone cushion! I love it!

1648225678484.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results