shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry to represent the birth of a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prettyinpave

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone. I''m 8 mos. pregnant and would like to get a piece to represent the birth of my son. I know you guys have seen EVERYTHING, so can you give me a few suggestions? I''ve already seen Signed Pieces'' Maternity collection.

Thanks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can look my Tessa ring. It is similar to the maternity rings but prettier IMHO. I did pink sapphires in rose gold and will get blue sapphires in white gold if my next one is a boy. I liked the idea of a stacking band since we plan on having more than one child.

Congrats on your little boy and I wish you the best of luck.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
OOO THAT IS SOO FUN! Good luck picking something that you will enjoy wearing!
1.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Have you thought about doing a charm bracelet? You could add a charm for every child you have. There are alot of different places you can get the charms that are the baby blocks, rattlers, booties..... they are all different types you can use.

I like the idea of the stacking rings as well!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2009 10:14:20 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
You can look my Tessa ring. It is similar to the maternity rings but prettier IMHO. I did pink sapphires in rose gold and will get blue sapphires in white gold if my next one is a boy. I liked the idea of a stacking band since we plan on having more than one child.

Congrats on your little boy and I wish you the best of luck.
I love the stacking band idea.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
My husband loves colored gemstones, so he wanted to get me jewlery with the baby''s birthstone to commemorate his birth. Since my little guy was born in November, he got me a set of 4 cttw princess cut citrine studs set in 18K white gold. They look really good on me because of my coloring - I have amber-brown eyes and hair, so they bring out the highlights in my hair and eyes perfectly. The thing is, I didn''t get them until after the baby was born, since his due date was 11/29, my husband didn''t know if he would be a Nov. or Dec. baby, so we weren''t going to know what the right birthstone would me until after the baby
emsmile.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH got me a ring and earrings with our first born''s birthstones. When we had the second one, I got a mothers ring with both their birthstones. When our daughter was born hers was added as well. My kids will look at my ring and name which stone it belongs to.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Like Tacori, I have a stacking ring to represent my daughter''s birth. The plan is to get a new stacker to represent each child. My ring has diamonds and rubies. I will probably do blue sapphires if we have a boy next. Good luck and please post what you end up with!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tiffany Jazz graduated band with alternating pink or blue sapphires with the diamonds.
TiffanyJazzBands.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m planning on stacking bands for this
1.gif
I just love thin bands stacked together. I have one from college graduation, and I''m hoping to add a couple for the birth of our children
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results