carat
color
clarity

Jewelry stores in Tampa?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi ,
I'm traveling to Tampa,FL next week for business and wondered if there were any jewelers worth visiting in that area?

Thanks!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tiffanys

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you go down to Naples there is Provident on 5th Ave. Lots of estate things.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gesner's in Westshore can be hit or miss. There's not much here unfortunately.
http://www.gesner.com/

There's also a tiny tiny shop in a tiny tiny town named Dunedin outside Tampa called Romantique that I love, but Dunedin is about an hour away from downtown Tampa.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! If I can get some time and transportation from hotel I will try to check these out! :naughty:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jetmal|1460075245|4016764 said:
Thanks everyone! If I can get some time and transportation from hotel I will try to check these out! :naughty:
Your thread is making me smile. One of the first things to do when one is travelling is find out where the bling is :dance:

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gesners is within a 5 min walk for me. Hoping to head there tomorrow!
Thanks everyone

Kc10f

Rough_Rock
LC Rings. Pretty good reviews. Good luck

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gesners has a gorgeous 1.75 G Si1 transitional. But unfortunately because they are inside a mall, I feel the mark up is outrageous. The best they could do for me is $14,500. Gulp.

Heading to LC this evening , where they have 1.75 and 2.00 , both K , SI1. Both are under $7k.
Hoping they look lovely !

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have found Gesner's places a very high premium on higher colored stones unfortunately. Did you take any pics??

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes I was able to grab a pic ...not the greatest pic

_1940.jpeg

_1941.jpeg

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My problem also is that it was only "in house" graded. The son told me he would do the certification on it himself. I think he meant appraisal , but either way that is a conflict of interest.

I visited LC Rings. The owner was winderful. Took his time with me, let me look at all of his inventory , and had two stones that were very nice , they just weren't "speaking" to me in the way I wanted. He graciously offered to continue to look for me and has some emails out to request pics /specs of a few more stones. I can see why he has great reviews. Very personable. I would definitely recommend. And his pricing is phenomenal.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! I see why you fell in love! I agree though, I wouldn't buy with an in-house grade.

I've never been to LC - I'll have to check them out the next time I'm in Westshore!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks mayk....I did reach out to the seller. It may be a little too warm for me. I requested some profile shots and video ;-)

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Liaer- LC is a wholesaler, private office. You need to make an appt before you go.

Kc10f

Rough_Rock
Yes does require an appointment. Not too hard. Just give him a call or text and he will set it up. Good luck!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kc10f- were you a customer of LC ? He was curious and appreciative of whoever it was that recommended him !

Kc10f

Rough_Rock
Ha funny you ask. I actually visited him but choose not to go with him but found him helpful and friendly. I had a friend that purchased there and was very happy.

egemnoel

Shiny_Rock
Take a visit to Old Northeast Jewelers - Tampa International Plaza. They are also a Crafted By Infinity re-seller and will have a stunning selection of diamonds. Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results