shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Stores in Newport RI?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I may be going on a few days trip to Newport RI. Anyone know of any good higher end jewelry stores in the area? I''d be interested in anything vintage as well. I''ve googled and found a few candidates but I was interested ot hear if anyone had any recommendations.

Thanks!!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Portobello Jewelers is my favorite jewelry store of all time (no lie!) They have two locations and I usually visit both because they don't have identical merchandise (although some is the same). They carrry very nice modern and estate pieces. This is one of the few jewelry stores where I can always go in and find something I want to buy (I am very picky!)
House of Windsor carries estate pieces. I like to browse in there.
Grenon's of Newport has beautiful high end jewelry and watches. I remember drooling in there. I think they carry Hearts on Fire.
J.H. Breakell carries unique gold and silver pieces.
Three Golden Apples is one which I like a lot. One of the locals in Newport told me about this one. I never knew it was there until they told me! Gorgeous high end jewelry.
Enjoy your trip and for lunch, try Brick Alley Pub! They have a casual dining atmosphere and the food is great.

p.s. my avatar is a lighthouse in Newport!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results