shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Show in Chicago - October

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roksria

Rough_Rock
All:
In October the TransWorld Jewelry Show will be in Chicago. I have been to this show as someone that doesn''t know much and just curiously looking. I now know a lot more about diamonds and what to look for in a diamond. My questions are as follows:
1) Does anybody have an opinion of this show?
2) Can anybody recommend a vendor? Looking to by cert diamonds only.
3) Are there really deals at this show...I always feel like I am at a used car dealer.

Any other input would be helpful. I want to go into this show on a mission to get the best price and quality. I already have a setting and looking to get a 1.50-2.00 carat round. What should I expect to pay at "wholesale" prices for this size with a E,F or G color and a SI or so quality.

Need some help and direction that anybody may have.

superj32

Rough_Rock
What dates and where is the show in Chicago? Do you have a link for information to it?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
A few unrehearsed, and biased thoughts...

- make a party of it, and invite other Pricescopers in the midwest (we did a similar thing in DC recently
- invite Perry
- don''t buy at the show, stick with vendors here, and the semi-controlled environment you deal with in such a case (though your show may be lots better than the one I went to).

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results