shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry geek

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I guess I am an official jewelry geek. I absolutely adore the jewelry on Richard Wise''s page not just for the beautiful stones, contemporary design and quality craftsmanship but because there are close up shots and pictures of the back of the piece. And close up pictures of the back actually showing the hidden bales, pins and multifunctional pieces!

Drool

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am too. I am a jewelaholic and I guess I come to Pricescope for my therapy - or is that my "fix"?
9.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Coming to PS is the cheaper fix - most of the time.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Hello,
my name is jewelerman,and im a jewelry geek.I have no plans to stop or get help!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I will join this club!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2009 3:41:13 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
hmmmm, sometimes I think its the other way around for me... I see so many beautiful items here that I''m thinking of the next thing on my short list. But its better than me going out to the jewelers though.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/2/2009 12:17:19 AM
Author: D&T

hmmmm, sometimes I think its the other way around for me... I see so many beautiful items here that I''m thinking of the next thing on my short list. But its better than me going out to the jewelers though.
Let''s see...

On the savings side:
- Identifying reliable, good quality vendors at reasonable prices
- Knowledge on quality and pricing
- I can get a jewelry fix without going to the stores!

On the spending more side:
- beautiful projects that end up on my short list
- Enablers, enablers, enablers!

Yup, it is a tough one.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/3/2009 10:11:38 AM

Date: 8/2/2009 12:17:19 AM
Author: D&T

Let''s see...

On the savings side:
- Identifying reliable, good quality vendors at reasonable prices
- Knowledge on quality and pricing
- I can get a jewelry fix without going to the stores!

On the spending more side:
- beautiful projects that end up on my short list
- Enablers, enablers, enablers!

Yup, it is a tough one.
9.gif
lol... yep

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
I am a watchaholic, am I in the same category!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
All are welcome!

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
Lol! Well then, show me some pictures. Show off a little!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
8/3/2009 10:13:15 PM
Author: The Ice Man

Lol! Well then, show me some pictures. Show off a little!
The Ice Man,

This is unrelated to the topic of jewelry, but I wanted to let you know that one of the original posters on Pricescope (although he has not posted here in a year) is a jeweler, Corey England, who uses the name Iceman on-line. In fact, he has it trademarked (which does not affect you!). I have no idea if you are aware of his existence, but since you appear (from the number of postings so far attributed to you) to be new, I thought I would let you know in case you run into confusion. Of course with all the people with "diamond" in their nicknames, we are used to confusion here :).

Welcome.

AGBF
34.gif

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the heads up. I will ad a few digits to it so people don''t get confused. I also don''t step on any toes!

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
It dosn''t let me add numbers. I am sure ppl will notice that I am not him.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
8/3/2009 10:49:46 PM

Thank you for the heads up. I will ad a few digits to it so people don''t get confused. I also don''t step on any toes!
The Ice Man,

I suspect there are no tender toes around. Corey E. has been on-line forever and is not prone to getting offended for no reason. :) Nonetheless, I think that adding a few digits (or whatever) so that you stand out, is a fantastic idea! I look forward to seeing your new nick "up in lights" (so to speak).

Hugs,
AGBF

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
It won''t let me add on to my name. I only used it originally because that''s what everyone calls me because of the type of watches I wear. I tend to get a little ridiculous when it comes to ADDING DIAMONDS!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
8/3/2009 11:02:59 PM

It won't let me add on to my name. I only used it originally because that's what everyone calls me because of the type of watches I wear. I tend to get a little ridiculous when it comes to ADDING DIAMONDS!

Hmmm. I wonder if we have a "watchman" on Pricescope? ("The Watchman" sounds like a sexy name to me.) You are making me giggle! A very big welcome to PS!!! Do you wear any other jewelry besides watches?

AGBF
34.gif

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
Lol. I do wear other pieces as well but not on a daily basis. I prefer watches. They fit in any situation. I wear a 5 and a half Carat round SI2 F colored ring, my sunglasses are getting iced out now and will be done in a week, I have several diamond chains etc. I love diamonds and buy hard! Thank you for the welcoming. What do you wear?

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
Here are some of my watches. What do you think? Are you into things like this? I know that people on here will probably think I am a little nuts for my collection but I feel I have some nice pieces.

Some of my watches.JPG

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
That Breitling on the right, the bezel is constructed of 75 pointers!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2009 11:34:08 PM
Here are some of my watches. What do you think? Are you into things like this? I know that people on here will probably think I am a little nuts for my collection but I feel I have some nice pieces.
Hey Iceman,
Is that middle timepiece an Alain Silberstein?Fun stuff!What is the other iced out watch!We really need to see the 5 carat round brilliant!Tell us about its history!

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
The one in the middle is a Jacob&Co with a 5 CT stock Jacob bezel.The bezel comes stock as VS1 F colored. I will snap a shot of the 5 and a half CT ring in the morning. It is a GIA 5.48 CT SI2 F Colored,Polish Good, Flour none, Sym 68%, etc. I have it set in a simple gold mount. I wear it as a pinky ring on occasions. I have a lot of other loose stones that I purchased as an investment as well as gold bars. Their are tow things in my opinion you can never lose on if you have patience and a little money, gold and watches if you buy them right.

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
The other two watches are Breitlings. The one on the right has 75 pointers in the bezel and apx 17 CTS TW on the band and case. The other one is a simple Breiting with 8.35 CTS on the bezel and appz 12 cts on the case and band. All diamonds in my watches are VVS-2 - VS1 f colored.

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
Here is another round I have loose. SI2 75% SYM G colored 3.43 CT TW.

rloose3.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 12:47:17 AM
Beautiful!Looking foward to seeing your 5 carat diamond ring or chains.I have a 6mm three-in-one link yellow gold chain that ive been thinking about having iced out on the front links some day.

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
The chain idea sounds nice. I am into things like that.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what does 75% mean?
33.gif

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
75% meaning depth,sorry.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what''s the diameter of this stone?

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
9.39-9.43 on the round shown above.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results