shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry from rakuten.co.jp - anyone ever purchased?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Okay so through one of my crazy travels on the interweb, I somehow came across this website - with the help of google translator (since I cannot speak nor read any Japanese at all!!!) I managed to navigate myself to the jewelry section of this huge Japanese online shopping site, and have found some pieces that I just am in love with!!!

From what I am able to piece together, it seems like the site is a virtual mall, a collection of individual shops that list their items for sale, sort of like ebay in that sense (I guess!). It seems like many sellers ship internationally, so there is the possibility that I could make a purchase if so inclined...but to be totally honest, with the language barrier, I am completely intimidated, and would love to know if anyone else has had any experiences - either positive or negative - with Rakuten, and if they could share how they completed the transaction, that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results