shape
carat
color
clarity

"Jewelry Exchange" stores

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

my_precious

Rough_Rock
Hi all.

I posted before but was talking about the wrong place. Has anyone ever purchased anything from the jewelry exchange before? Any good or bad experiences to hear about. I went to the one in Tustin and was a little turned off by the decor and high pressure tactics. Is it worth it to try some more at these places? How does it compare to On-line diamond purchses? Any comments? Thanks.

http://www.jewelryexchange.com/index.aspx

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just type in Jewelry Exchange in the search box and voila, you will see everything you didn''t want to know.

I would run. Fast.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been to one of their stores before, and was not at all impressed.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stay away!!!
2.gif

In the rough

Shiny_Rock
Please...stay away...my fiance and I went there when we started looking for my ring and it was very shady IMHO. They tried to pressure us to look at everything we did not want to see. I could go on and on about this visit, but from first hand experience, I don''t think it is a good idea to purchase a ring/diamond from there. I REALLY don''t think so.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been in one, though not the one near you.

It will be difficult to find a well cut stone in this type of place. It can be done, but they don''t know much about cut quality there. The JE I''ve been to has a diamond room in the back (I wouldn''t even try to buy something from the front counter) but you have to know your cut parameters, because they won''t.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results