shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry compliments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I was having blood drawn at the doctor''s this morning and the woman doing the drawing was wowed by my jewelry (I was wearing my Fay Cullen demantoid ring and my yellow chrysoberyl pendant). She said she would give them a really good home if I wanted. I declined, even though she was holding a needle.
1.gif

I just had to share because no one ever compliments me on my jewelry in real life (unless I''m meeting up with PSers.)

beach

Brilliant_Rock
How do you know she was not a PSer?
3.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2009 1:26:25 PM
Author: beach
How do you know she was not a PSer?
3.gif

Haha, so true. I should have asked! Ok, who here works at the blood lab in the Lahey Clinic?
1.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, it can be a small world. I was looking through the Ragdoll cat thread over in the hangout, and spotted a photo of one my current classmates! I guess his fiance used to be a PS regular!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well you do have beautiful jewelry. I am hesitant to compliment total strangers out and about town. Obviously she decided that taking your blood made you less of a stranger. (insert vampire smile)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2009 1:29:47 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Hehe, it can be a small world. I was looking through the Ragdoll cat thread over in the hangout, and spotted a photo of one my current classmates! I guess his fiance used to be a PS regular!

That is too funny MTG! Sometimes I worry that someone will see my sapphire or e-ring in real life and recognize me from PS
20.gif

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/5/2009 4:35:51 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Well you do have beautiful jewelry. I am hesitant to compliment total strangers out and about town. Obviously she decided that taking your blood made you less of a stranger. (insert vampire smile)

I compliment some of my customers on their jewelry - they end up being really flattered! I don''t think many do, though! Although I probably wouldn''t offer to rehome it ;-)

And good on you for holding your ground, even with that needle!
3.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I don''t get tons on compliments on my jewelry but when I do it''s usually from other jewelry lovers. It''s people like us that tends to notice those things.

My pearls get more attention from the average person on the street.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2009 4:35:51 PM
Author: Stone Hunter

LOL! I''ve never come across anyone as forward as to suggest giving them a good home in real life, only in PS.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2009 1:24:36 PM
Author:Kismet
I was having blood drawn at the doctor''s this morning and the woman doing the drawing was wowed by my jewelry (I was wearing my Fay Cullen demantoid ring and my yellow chrysoberyl pendant). She said she would give them a really good home if I wanted. I declined, even though she was holding a needle.
1.gif

I just had to share because no one ever compliments me on my jewelry in real life (unless I''m meeting up with PSers.)
Well, I bet that lit up your day.
9.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably made the blood gush into that vial a little quicker from the adrenaline rush.
9.gif

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It''s always nice when you receive a compliment on your jewelry, Your jewelry is beautiful, so I''m surprised that you don''t get more of them from people.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2009 4:16:02 AM
Author: CravingDiamonds
It''s always nice when you receive a compliment on your jewelry, Your jewelry is beautiful, so I''m surprised that you don''t get more of them from people.
ditto!

Such beautiful collection you have!

icekid

Ideal_Rock

Kismet- This is what I was thinking, as well. You have such an incredible collection! But then, while I often notice jewelry on others, I rarely comment on it because I am afraid it will make them uncomfortable.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2009 9:02:27 AM
Author: icekid

Kismet- This is what I was thinking, as well. You have such an incredible collection! But then, while I often notice jewelry on others, I rarely comment on it because I am afraid it will make them uncomfortable.
hey thats how I feel... well outside of PS anyways
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results