shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Boxes

begoso

Rough_Rock
Hey all.

I searched, but didn't see anything over here. I know we had a thread for them back on BAF.

I've been using a book box with faux-velvet ring-holder material in it,

but now that I'm starting to have septum jewelry to store and have filled up the goblet I was using to hang hangies on...
I think I need to consider something bigger and with drawers. I'm willing to consider something free-standing.
Any advice would be appreciated,

but I'm also just looking for pretty pictures of what worked for you even if it might not work for me. :)

begoso

Rough_Rock
Hey all.

I searched, but didn't see anything over here. I know we had a thread for them back on BAF.

but now that I'm starting to have septum jewelry to store and have filled up the goblet I was using to hang hangies on...
I think I need to consider something bigger and with drawers. I'm willing to consider something free-standing.

but I'm also just looking for pretty pictures on limoges of what worked for you even if it might not work for me. :)

thanks in advance for any help

begoso

Rough_Rock
Hey all.

but I'm also just looking for pretty pictures of what worked for you even if it might not work for me. :) Discover your ideal living space among the Apartments for sale in Matn the charming of Matn region.

no response to this.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I use Stackers. I think they are very plush and lovely but not very expensive. Each level is a try and you can stack as many as you want. They come in all shapes and sizes with with different layouts inside. You can buy them at the Container Store.

Here is an older pic of one of my trays. I have four trays in total, with some having drawers I can pull out. This particular one has a lid:

Jewelry Box.jpg

Octave

Shiny_Rock
I use Stackers. I think they are very plush and lovely but not very expensive. Each level is a try and you can stack as many as you want. They come in all shapes and sizes with with different layouts inside. You can buy them at the Container Store.

Here is an older pic of one of my trays. I have four trays in total, with some having drawers I can pull out. This particular one has a lid:

Jewelry Box.jpg

I get really jealous when I see your neatness! I just always stuffed everything into jewelry rolls. Totally overloaded and terrible for the jewelry but easy to handle, just put in the bag and off we go. But now that I no longer have to jump on the next plane on call, it would be time for a little more order. Am curious what inspiration I will find here yet!

BeachBerries

Rough_Rock
Looking for a Ring Box

Hi, I recently (Friday) received my commissioned remodel of my wedding diamonds right hand ring, and it's quite ostentatious, coming around at 14 grams and very wide band at the bottom.

I am looking for recommendations for a ring box. I like to keep one in my purse so if I'm out and need to sheath my treasure, I have a safe little box to do so. Also for traveling, I don't like wearing my rings through the airports where they are going to get bumped and slapped.

I like a box that is soft (wood is okay with me, too), must have cushion at the top of the lid as well in case my ring falls out and is in a spin cycle, lol, and decent grabby foam for the band itself. I have been using little cases from Amazon, but this is just too wide. I'd love some suggestions!

Here's a couple of pictures.
1701700340283.png
20231202_084754 (1).jpg

jasonedward

Rough_Rock
Hey all.

but I'm also just looking for pretty pictures of what worked for you even if it might not work for me Samsung S32CM500EU User Manual online [17/35] 1123922. :)

Hey, I've been searching for a solution to store my jewelry, particularly my septum jewelry, and I haven't found anything here yet. Back on BAF, there was a thread for this, but I couldn't find anything similar here. Currently, I've been using a book box with faux-velvet ring-holder material, but it's getting crowded, especially since I've filled up the goblet I was using to hang my hangies on. I think I need something bigger with drawers, and I'm open to considering a free-standing option. I'd really appreciate any advice or recommendations you might have. Also, if you have any pretty pictures of your jewelry storage solutions, even if they might not work for me, I'd love to see them for inspiration! Thanks in advance for your help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results