shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry addiction

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must admit, its either feast or famine for me. After this few round (Glorious 3.35 Fancy Light yellow RB with amazing light performance, antique Marquise diamond, a couple of resets with a few bands) I'm all set for hopefully until my 20th anniversary. This latest purchases have been for 40th bday, 15th anni, and mother's day.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I also go through feast/famine cycles.
Recently I’ve gotten into ideal cut moissanites. Dangerous because it’s more affordable than diamonds but still not cheap..

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I'm am crazy addicted and I also work in an estate jewellery store so it's a double whammy of PS obsession and work! Although it's not really "work" right? Haha.

My hubby is very tolerant, although I have been told I'm on ban Island (yes he used those words against me cos he heard me mention it from you lot!) until my 50th birthday which is 4 years away :cry2::cry2::cry2:
This is because I'm getting my engagement ring re set later this year. I'm not sure how I will stay connected to Pricescope and stay sane!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Because I love the really beautiful and expensive side of jewellery....I know, who doesn’t!:lol:
I generally haven’t got the funds to be able to do the buying side very often...but I’m ADDICTED to window shopping, photographing, planning, building my knowledge and researching the ‘backside off’ jewellery! :read::lickout::dance:

With the occasional purchase, or wonderful gift from a loved one ....which always fill me with wonder and delight...and on going happiness every time I look at or wear the piece.

Last edited:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve always been a collector of pretty things.
As a toddler apparently I started with collecting the pretty coloured foil from chocolate wrappers. And at 6, with a keen interest already in diamonds, on holidays we went to a rocky outcrop that was “extrusive volcanic” and I carried back a lump of rock to crack open and find a diamond. I was 6 ! Seriously addicted and it’s been almost life long ha ha.
I have way way WAY too much jewellery and wouldn’t have it any other way :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me in:wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No such thing as too many jewellery.

DK:lol:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't pass a jewelry store without looking at the window display. I watch JTV and Gem Shopping Network for shock value and giggles. If a piece of jewelry worn by anyone-friend or stranger, I try to get a close look and stare. I am addicted to this website. So yes, Houston, I do have a problem.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a good job I have no money... :lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Worried that going away in 2 weeks for a long weekend might screw up a ring that is being completed, I mean I have to go to FEDEX and I won't be here!!! it's caused me to not sleep..

Hell yes I was addicted to bling at 2 when I sait mesmerized by my mom's engagement ring.

Rockcollector

Shiny_Rock
Worried that going away in 2 weeks for a long weekend might screw up a ring that is being completed, I mean I have to go to FEDEX and I won't be here!!! it's caused me to not sleep..

Hell yes I was addicted to bling at 2 when I sait mesmerized by my mom's engagement ring.

I think I was about 5!

Rockcollector

Shiny_Rock
I can't pass a jewelry store without looking at the window display. I watch JTV and Gem Shopping Network for shock value and giggles. If a piece of jewelry worn by anyone-friend or stranger, I try to get a close look and stare. I am addicted to this website. So yes, Houston, I do have a problem.

Rockcollector

Shiny_Rock
I have the same problem. Going to Williamsburg next weekend and will have to go into The Precious Gem in Colonial Williamsburg. May be able to take some pictures of their gorgeous jewels!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve even had to buy extra storage space, to be able to keep all the photos of jewellery ( and Art) I’ve taken through shop windows!! :lol::shifty: I keep referring back to them.
I’ve also filed them in various desire categories eg. Jewellery. Gorgeous jewellery. Jewellery I’d Like. Jewellery I Want...and Jewellery I NEED!!
Oh dear! :naughty:
Just need the lottery win etc now!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone out there (other than myself) addicted to buying jewelry for themselves? Diamonds in particular?
Sadly, yes....I am an addict as well. I used to buy silver jewelry with semi-precious stones, but now I buy gold and diamonds predominantly. My husband thinks jewelry is a waste of money so he DEF doesn't buy me any. If I want it, I give it to myself.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I must admit, its either feast or famine for me. After this few round (Glorious 3.35 Fancy Light yellow RB with amazing light performance, antique Marquise diamond, a couple of resets with a few bands) I'm all set for hopefully until my 20th anniversary. This latest purchases have been for 40th bday, 15th anni, and mother's day.
Hahahah D&T this has been a fun round of glorious acquisitions for you lol. You seriously got some beauties. Did you post threads on the EC and the yellow oval rings yet? I for one want to see a TON of gorgeous pics (and you are amazing at them) and video! I think you need to do a photo shoot to show off all your new beauties :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results