shape
carat
color
clarity

jewelers in nh?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi...Just signed on to PS. BF and I have been talking engagement but no ring so far. Any suggestions for NH or MA area jewelers? We''ve been to Barmakian''s and had a horrible experience. We''re not interested in mall jewelers either. Thanks for suggestions!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,

Welcome to PS!! You may want to move this thread over to the Rocky Talk section...Also, you can use the search feature here on PScope on the right side of the screen to search for reputable jewelers in your area...I am sure a ton of stuff will come up if you search "New England Jewelers" or "MA or NH jewelers."

Good luck!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi Dani,

Thanks for the suggestion of moving my post. how do I do that?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi,

You can msg the administrators of the forum by hitting the "contact us" button below....they can move it for you...but looks like you already figured it out...
2.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the suggestion and the link. I read the thread about Jeff Corey...interesting. We have looked at Ashton Christopher and although they had a few gorgeous rings, none of them were "the one." How does a girl pick just one anyway??
1.gif
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results