shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewel Jet Home steamer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2006 8:51:35 PM
Author: kaleigh
Ok just used it and perhaps I am spoiled from the days where I managed the diamond department for a high end jewelry store and got to use a professional steamer any time I wanted to clean my rings. The Jewel jet was ok, but the Crest Ultra Sonic IMHO is far superior. Don''t get me wrong, this does a good job but I was spoiled by the real deal.
2.gif
I have to say that it does blast a good amount of steam, and was very easy to use.
I''m glad you like the Crest. I think it''s awesome. I couldn''t believe the increase in power compared to the plastic one I had. For really dirty things, I just set the timer to ten minutes or more and leave it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2006 4:35:58 PM
Author: noobie

Date: 3/8/2006 8:51:35 PM
Author: kaleigh
Ok just used it and perhaps I am spoiled from the days where I managed the diamond department for a high end jewelry store and got to use a professional steamer any time I wanted to clean my rings. The Jewel jet was ok, but the Crest Ultra Sonic IMHO is far superior. Don''t get me wrong, this does a good job but I was spoiled by the real deal.
2.gif
I have to say that it does blast a good amount of steam, and was very easy to use.
I''m glad you like the Crest. I think it''s awesome. I couldn''t believe the increase in power compared to the plastic one I had. For really dirty things, I just set the timer to ten minutes or more and leave it.
I know it''s amazing. Thanks again!!
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just used my new Jewel Jet for the very first time! It''s really amazing. Only $69 brand-new from a seller named Diamond-Rolex on eBay (Buy it now price) and worth every penny! I''m a huge fan of the SI ultrasonic, which I use almost every day, but this steamer really pushes the sparkleage over the edge! Previously only my jeweler was able to get my ring THIS clean....I don''t need him anymore.
9.gif
I love my new toy!!!!
36.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I got one recently too and I love love LOVE it!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LizzieC -- how often do you steam clean yours? Right now I''m averaging about once every other day.
9.gif

Virginia -- let us know how you like yours!!

Tool Guy

Rough_Rock
Hey Kristydarling, What size is that diamond you have??

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Kristy- Yeah, I''m on an everyday, or every other day schedule too! It''s too much fun!
36.gif
I like how noisy it is and all the steam... it makes me feel like a mad scientist! A mad diamond scientist!
3.gif
41.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2006 9:23:01 PM
Author: Tool Guy
Hey Kristydarling, What size is that diamond you have??
Hi ToolGuy - it''s a 3.56ct round and 1.14 tcw pear sides.
4.gif
(I had re-set the stone in my avatar into a 3-stone Leon Mege setting. There''s a thread on it in Show Me The Ring.
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lizzie -- I know! It''s not just the sparkle that I''m after, but the fun of the whole steaming process! It makes me feel like a pro jeweler or something!

Virginia -- 3 more weeks?! I can''t wait to see your ring!!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2006 12:30:57 PM
Author: Virginia

Date: 5/11/2006 11:40:47 AM
Author: KristyDarling
Lizzie -- I know! It''s not just the sparkle that I''m after, but the fun of the whole steaming process! It makes me feel like a pro jeweler or something!

Virginia -- 3 more weeks?! I can''t wait to see your ring!!!!
Three weeks until it is done, but there is no telling when I will actually *get* it!
I''ve got my fingers and toes crossed, Virginia. I''m sure he won''t hold onto it for too long.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results