shape
carat
color
clarity

jessica simpson ring specs??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

1215n

Rough_Rock
does anyone know the specs of her ring/ It is a stunner from what i see on tv

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I believe it is a 4 ct pear with 1 ct side pears....

msb2ncsu

Rough_Rock
Hope it doesn't get chipped opening all those cans of "chicken".
tongue.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Jennifer; I think it's a 4 ct center with two 1 ct side pears. The wedding eternity band is 8 cts!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its definitely a 4c pear ...don't know about the sides, I thought it was a solitaire. You can get replicas of both e-ring and w-ring in CZ at one of the popular CZ sites..I forget which one it is though. US Weekly always lists it in their mag on their replica page.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
It so happens that a local magazine had an article on Hollywood rings this week and there was a picture of hers.
5.gif

jessicasimpson.jpg

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that sounds awfully expensive.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Heard an interesting tidbit about Jessica Simpson''s engagement ring yesterday (maybe it''s only emerged lately given the whole alleged divorce talk yadda yadda yadda) - she doesn''t actually like it. Apparantly she wanted a square diamond (of some variety) and Nick Lachey picked out the ring without her input. Poor little millionairess.
39.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i also have heard recently that everyone thinks they are having problems bc jessica hasn't been wearing her ring. i think she is actually getting a NEW ring to replace the pear. when they were on oprah a couple of months ago, they were sitting along side angie harmon and jason seahorn. oprah commented on how beautiful and huge angie's round was, and i think jessica got upset bc she didn't mention her ring!! i think nick and jessica are the cutest couple, but jessica is spoiled of course, and if she wants a new ring, she will get it. i can't wait to see if that's the actual reason why she hasn't had on her ring!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm ashamed to know this, but in many of the magazine shots of her and articles where she does photo spreads, she is only wearing her wedding band. Sometimes as well in the Newlyweds show, if she is doing photos or interviews, she only wears the wedding ring. Which is actually very heavy with presence on its own!

So I've seen her often without the pear engagement ring...I tend to think that the press makes a big deal about anything if it suits their article. But then again it seems that things that US Weekly originally reports as rumors eventually seem to come true?! Hope not about these two, because Nick really seems to love her, and I think it's great that she found someone who can take the good and the bad and still think she is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results