shape
carat
color
clarity

Jenny McCarthy new ering!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I happen to love it but I don't know colored stones. Will a yellow sapphire stay nice looking or get dull?

_17014.jpg

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it but I don't *love* it. I'd wear it as a cocktail ring, but for an ering the setting is too busy and bulky looking. I would have prefered a delicate streamlined yellow gold setting like Heidi Klum had.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is her sapphire cloudy or just dirty in that pic?! :confused: It does not appeal to me at all as an ER.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw that picture elsewhere on the web, and she's sitting at a manicurist's table. (I don't remember why, seems strange to me, now that I think about it.) Maybe it is dirty, has some lotion on it, though you'd think she would make sure to clean it off.

I do like it. It would be too much for everyday for me, but I don't think JM worries about being 'over the top.'

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
To each their own.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's so busy and really big. Why do people wear rings that are so large? Because they can afford it? I don't get it.

I'm not generally a fan of pink but I LOVE her nail color.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
It's hard to find a ring beautiful when it's attached to someone you don't particularly care for.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a fan (I don't care for yellow sapphires or the setting), but if she likes it, then that's al that matters.
I'm also not a fan of her...

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Too big. What kind of wedding band do you pair with that?? And, the sapphire does look dull. A smaller yellow diamond would have been a better choice. Someone please send her DBL's website.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it would make a beautiful RHR. I like the shape of it, but the proportions seem all wrong. I'm not a big fan of the sleepy sapphire either. Hopefully it's dirty and can be cleaned.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a fan of the stone or setting, not my cup of tea. But to each their own.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1397723679|3654882 said:
It's so busy and really big. Why do people wear rings that are so large? Because they can afford it? I don't get it.

Knowing how people are, I bet 'biggest possible' is a huge factor is the way some people think about their e-ring.
For me, I prefer an e/wedding ring combo that actually GOES WITH EVERYTHING.
I want to be able to wear my set every day for 50 years and for me that means that huge is definitely out.
A strong colour may also be problematic for me for the same reason.
(Although I absolutely love the concept of cs e-rings.)

I guess colour wise you can't go too far wrong with yellow though...

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I think the ring is pretty, hard to tell if the sapphire is top quality, maybe it's dirty? I would love this as a RHR, it's a statement piece, in my opinion.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I think the setting is killer! It has side baguettes in that halo...can't think of a better colored stone setting! No way to tell much about the sapphire since we don't have a close up view or know if it is clean or not. I think a yellow diamond would have been better for an e-ring, though.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I think it is right inline with today's bling-tastic taste trends. Bigger with bigger and more bigger is sort of in....don't get me started, I am old and have many thoughts about THAT. The color is very pretty. 10 ct sapphire and 2 ct diamond setting :) Looks like her hubby to be helped design it (seriously aweeee).
Politics/schmolitics, I hope she has a happy life and loves her ring like any engaged woman hopefully does. And if it has lotion on it...I hope she has a good jewelry cleaner :) :shock:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I'd gladly accept that as a gift from my man.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results