shape
carat
color
clarity

Jennifer Hudson''s parents found dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I was very sad to hear this news Friday. But ever since I heard today that the boy was found shot dead inside the family car, my heart has been aching for that family. I can''t get what Jennifer Hudson and her sister are going through. And I keep thinking that this is publicized because she is so famous. Chicago has become one of the worst gun ridden/murder per capita cities in the country. Lets not forget all the other innocent victoms of non famous families that were gunned down this year. Including many many children. I remember reading last year about a little girl in Chicago who was gunned down inside her aunt''s house while celetrating her birthday. Random violence not meant for her, she was INSIDE and the bulllet went through the window.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Our news and radio has been riddled with Jennifer Hudson stories, and then when the news broke about Julien, things escalated even more.

Its'' very sad, and my heart breaks for the family and loved ones as they heal...but living in Chicago, I remember one weekend when there were 36 shootings in one weekend. I feel that the saddness is only multiplied because it took celebrity to bring gun violence to the surface of our issues here in Chicago.

Personally, I don''t care for Jennifer Hudson--but, my I hope that from this horrible, horrible event we can start healing our city as a whole.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s awful- Sending prayers to her.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I fee just awful for Jennifer Hudson. I can''t even imagine this happening to her and at a time when she was promoting her new film. It''s so tragic.

There is one thing that is nagging at me though...I mean really nagging at me. They have never said where Jennifer''s sister was all this time. I don''t know why that bugs me, but it does. Everyone is rushing to judge her estranged husband (who isn''t the boy''s father), who is the easiest guy to pin in on, but it''s almost toooooo easy. What was the motive?

I just feel awful for Jennifer.
39.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2008 10:28:44 PM
Author: miraclesrule
I fee just awful for Jennifer Hudson. I can't even imagine this happening to her and at a time when she was promoting her new film. It's so tragic.

There is one thing that is nagging at me though...I mean really nagging at me. They have never said where Jennifer's sister was all this time. I don't know why that bugs me, but it does. Everyone is rushing to judge her estranged husband (who isn't the boy's father), who is the easiest guy to pin in on, but it's almost toooooo easy. What was the motive?

I just feel awful for Jennifer.
39.gif
A car. That was the motive. He killed three people over a used car.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
What a sad ending!
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results